Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

German Football league: legit live stream

• 11-05-2019 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Here is an official link to the live games of the current season in the GFL
    http://live.gfl.info/

Games can easily be streamed , without registration etc.

I dont know much about the league itself. According to Wikipedia, The New Yorker Lions were the top team in the last few years.

Commentary is in German.

This is the official web page for the league.
    http://www.gfl.info/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Cheers for this, not sure of the quality (of the games) but will certainly give it a go...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

The German league is very decent for anyone wondering, they've the best league in Europe and it's semi-pro iirc. They don't really have to contend with rugby there which I'd imagine is a massive contributor to its success.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭human 19

I watched some of 2 games last week and it seemed to me that the New Yorker lions were the only team of the 4 I saw, who could get a good flow going. The others had a lot of errors and 3&outs.
    It looks like the game of the weekend is 2pm tomorrow : Lions vs Potsdam Royals. I will check out the southern conference game today between the no.1 & no.2 in the Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns vs. Stuttgart Scorpions at 4pm.

I dont know yet if I could sit through 2 hours of a game, but could certainly have it open in a seperate window while doing other things on the computer

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭human 19

Interesting game on now. Lions vs Invaders. 2 x 6-0 unbeaten teams . Its also available on you tube on the LionsTV-Braunschweig channel. The you tube stream also has replays. Its halftime now (18:25). score is 21-21

Advertisement