Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jesus lol

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

Jesus - the real David Blaine...
    http://img22.exs.cx/img22/4903/jesuscard5jl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 guy

i think this thread is bordering at times at being extremely insulting. don't get me wrong i'm opening these pictures like everyone else and laughin my ass off at some but i think some of these pictures can cause some people to get extremely offended, and with good cause imo.

is anyone monitering these pictures and perhaps blocking some of the ones that may be are a little overly Sacrilegious??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

guy wrote:
    "blah"
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

if you can't beat them....join them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

guy wrote:
    "blah"
    Jesus loves you.
    These people are just loving Jesus in their own special and unique way, he is the great forgiver after all.

peer pressure TBH.

:D

they stopped being funny ages ago. (after page one apx)

solas wrote:
    they stopped being funny ages ago. (after page one apx)

You stopped being interesting about four words into that post. If you don't like them, or want to look at them, don't. Thanks for calling, have a nice life!
    Poz3D wrote:
    Jesus - the real David Blaine...
    http://img22.exs.cx/img22/4903/jesuscard5jl.jpg

LOL :D

Dont let it die people! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Dont let it die people! :D
    *pic*
    Ahahahaha... :D

Foalteam, you're ones are brilliant. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Keep 'em coming....it's all good :D

Are you trying to show us the "light" solas? TBH I can't see that what we're doing isn't any different to the psychobable that you're preaching there
    Lighten up my friend You only get one go at life!
    taking a post I wrote in relation to a completely different topic on the paranormal forum, where the paranormal and conspiracy theories are discussed and placing it in this frame of reference is making it personal..and that, if I remember correctly, is against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

LOL tbh

solas wrote:
    taking a post I wrote in relation to a completely different topic on the paranormal forum, where the paranormal and conspiracy theories are discussed and placing it in this frame of reference is making it personal..and that, if I remember correctly, is against the rules.
    Hey, this is the humour forum tbh.
    Stop getting so serious lol.

I'll be laughing tomorrow. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Jesus (lawl), let the thread RIP. Y'milked it for all it was worth, now let it die.

And for the record, the best two were the "brb" one, and the kneeling kid one.

Edit: Oh, and the "lenor" pic was class.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Folks, that's one of the most refreshingly funny posts I've had the privelige to read, but I think quank's right - let it fade away into the "remember that really funny thread..." part of the memory because it's already being over-done.

For aul time's sake:
    :D ROFL - Good 'un mate! :D

foalteam - solas is quite right - taking something he's posted on another forum about a completely different topic has no relevance so cop the funk on and stop being a twat.
    Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).
    solas - if you no longer enjoy the thread, don't post that you think it's not funny - THAT is against the rules...

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭clearz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think the quality of the thread has gone downhill slightly after the first page, but still I've been lolling quietly here for the last 20 mins. But thanks for everyone's contributions, especially if you went out of your way to create your own pics.

I think the next thread should be entitled

"DeV. lol." or maybe "Ecksor. lol."

Leave it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

This one is especially for you Lafortezza!

In his letter to the Corinthians, Mark explains how slowrolling Big slick got him into a world of pain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

heres another one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Juan Pablo wrote:
    This one is especially for you Lafortezza!

In his letter to the Corinthians, Mark expalins how slowrolling Big slick got him into a world of pain...
    This could well sprout a "Bad Beat! lol." thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I think there is a case for a "bad beat lol!" forum by now! To use Karlh's argument, if mustard has one........

Jesus LOL! Best Non poker related thread ever! (Well, this month anyway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭M03

How about this one to finish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

NotMe wrote:

That's the funniest one in days :D

• Advertisement

Advertisement