Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Grand National 2021

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭howareyakid

First, second, third and fifth all carrying under 11 stone. Seems to be a definite advantage in this race as was pointed out before in the trends and was backed up again today. Latest Exhibition ran a great race off top weight, but it was perhaps too big of an ask. Fair play to connections for giving it a go though.

I have to admit that I didn’t even give Freewheelin Dylan a proper look over before the race but that goes to prove the old bit of advice to look at ALL horses in a race before making your decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

My partner had two euro each way on first and 2nd she liked the names.. no studing the form . Checking going or weights for her .

Advertisement