Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards AC Playlist

Options
  • 10-03-2021 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I reckon now is as good a time as ever for a slightly more light-hearted thread on the A&R forum :D

I'm always interested in what other runners listen to when they are out on runs. I was a late enough convert to listening to music/podcasts on my runs but now, particularly in the current climate where the number of opportunities to run with others have dwindled, I'd rarely run without it.

So...what are Boardsies listnening to as they crank out tough sessions, go long at the weekend or on their morning commutes?

To keep the thread on point, I propose a couple of things;

* This isn't a thread about the merits or otherwise of running with headphones. Maybe leave that debate for another thread.

* Most importantly.....This has to a safe space for people to go public with their musical tastes :D If you're not in the same place as the other poster on a particular artist or song....then be nice please, a person's taste in music is a very personal thing.

If the thread takes off and there's a bit of traffic then I'll throw a Spotify playlist together based on the recommendations.

So to get the ball rolling, here's a few songs from my current running playlist that are always welcomed when they arrive. Remember, be nice... :)

Stay Together - NERD

I'm Free - Kenny Loggins

Gosh - Jamie xx

Magic - BoB & Rivers Cuomo

Leave a Trace - Chvrches

Cuddly Toy - Roachford (ht to Alan Partidge for that one)

Dancing on my Own - Robyn

Play it Smooth - We Bare Bears (From the kids TV show which is a great source for tunes!)

ME! - Taylor Swift & Brandon Urie

4 Minute Mile - Bell X1

Comments

Advertisement