Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1850 715815 : De Rile Line is Open Now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Just wondering Caller , I know youz do be do be all talkin about de Jag an’all at 3 o’clock most days, but do we have a Clontarf resident on here who can confirm that Irelands greatest living broadcaster from Ballyfermot actually drives a Jaguar.
    I only ask becoz Kia is the main Loivelihn sponsor an I taut dat maybe dey would be givin our Joe a free Kia to be drivin around the graveyards an dat loike he does be doin seemingly.
    A friend in the motor trade told me many years ago dat Ronan had a free Lexus to go to de golf club in, an dat Pat Kenny had a free BMW too. Apparently dey were both “Brand Ambassadors “ , whatever dat is?
    So I just taut dat Joe wouldn’t want to miss out on a free motor if there was a possibility of wan goin’ an dat. Does anybody know. ??
    (De taut just struck me - maybe Joe is a Jaguar “Brand Ambassador “ !!)

Ronan's Lexus was supplied by Ben Dunne so to speak...
    https://amp.independent.ie/lifestyle/the-man-who-made-ronan-c-famous-26239076.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Lexus - the Japanese Mercedes.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Lexus - the Japanese Mercedes.

A-ha!

Just wondering Caller , I know youz do be do be all talkin about de Jag an’all at 3 o’clock most days, but do we have a Clontarf resident on here who can confirm that Irelands greatest living broadcaster from Ballyfermot actually drives a Jaguar.
    I only ask becoz Kia is the main Loivelihn sponsor an I taut dat maybe dey would be givin our Joe a free Kia to be drivin around the graveyards an dat loike he does be doin seemingly.
    A friend in the motor trade told me many years ago dat Ronan had a free Lexus to go to de golf club in, an dat Pat Kenny had a free BMW too. Apparently dey were both “Brand Ambassadors “ , whatever dat is?
    So I just taut dat Joe wouldn’t want to miss out on a free motor if there was a possibility of wan goin’ an dat. Does anybody know. ??

He’s not.

Tubs also was a Lexus Beand Ambassador, and Kat-Trinne Thomas was an Audi Brand Ambassador but is now a Volvo wan so to speak.dare duz be udders too.

Free cars for the stars!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861302da4b6e276323bb7994b1e4b313825f4970fa&rid=giphy.gif

How do you know dis was taken at a FunnyFryday?
    Is it:
    • De bang a You-Rhine
    • An RTÉ family member has just won a prize
    • No-one is laughing
    • Joe is wearing de red velour waistcoat
    • Someone just told a racist joke
    • Someone just did a racist impression of a person de audience has never heard of
    • Fungus tore de head off an audience member (not one of the RTÉ family members obviously)
    • The only sound is dat of tumbleweed
    • Joe got a producer to sign an envelope after conducting one of his scientific polls

Text “Red Waistcoat” to 51551

• Advertisement

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861302da4b6e276323bb7994b1e4b313825f4970fa&rid=giphy.gif

Frisky Froyday

I hope he washed his hands after dat.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f07b05cba583ad0a5d736ce6aa808996e82be57b&rid=giphy.gif

Fungus at full throttle rebuke here.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b83a2b396a3a6fff4ddb41c43b23e5cf1828ada5&rid=giphy.gif

Maybe Rambo below took inspiration...

0_Resized_20210308_172523jpeg.jpg
    Randy ram has fathered sextuplets, six sets of triplets and 30 twins

The Blue Texal ram has left the Teahan family in Longwood bewildered as he only produced single lambs in the first year he came to the farm in 2019

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/randy-ram-fathered-sextuplets-six-23638513

PS Catmaniac was in Texel... a hidden treasure

• Registered Users Posts: 38,751 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

The question of whether any brand would want to be associated with him as a brand of misery, is something too.
    However, a perfect Ambassador Vehicle for joe would be a Dennis midden wagon.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Caller, Joe Duffy wouldn't be seen dead in a Kia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Found my first posts in the liveline forum, over 10 years ago :eek:
    Looks like some things never change :D

He's like a dog with a f..king bone... MOVE ON ALREADY! :mad
    10 years, 5 months in Radio by furiousox 2,281,541 Views

"was he a nice man?" "was he wearing a hat?" "where was he from?" etc etc etc...:eek

here we go again.. "is he a nice man?" "what height is he?" "does he wear a hat?" "does he go to mass?".....in fairness
    10 years, 5 months in Radio by furiousox 2,281,541 Views 1 Thank

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Just wondering Caller , I know youz do be do be all talkin about de Jag an’all at 3 o’clock most days...

Back in Dec 2-19, the great one was on someone else's show and he was extolling the virtues of tech. He mentioned that he loved the way his Kuga's boot opens when he waggles his little foot under the rear bumper (very useful when loading the invoices to RTE)

He didn't go for the Evoque after the whole plugging thing didn't pan out.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭golondrinas1

sligojoek wrote: »
    Boiucher Hayes??

Maybe he's busy setting up a gofund me page to pay for lawyers to get Pamela back where she belongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭golondrinas1

Reminds me of a storey doing the rounds a few years aga . A well-known gaa person strides into his his local car dealer, puts his ambassador car keys on the table. " I see that rugby fella driving around in a much better car than mine" . Dealer hangs up the keys and says. " He's known all over the world you're just local now piss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Culpepper

Only got to 42mins as I had a pressing matter to attend to so to speak. I'll finish it later or perhaps tomorrow.

Ironing yer shirt shouldn't take precedence over de Lavelahn podcast/thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i presume a certain Piers Morgan will be the topic of debate at some point today?

Gen.Zhukov wrote: »
    Back in Dec 2-19, the great one was on someone else's show and he was extolling the virtues of tech. He mentioned that he loved the way his Kuga's boot opens when he waggles his little foot under the rear bumper (very useful when loading the invoices to RTE)

He didn't go for the Evoque after the whole plugging thing didn't pan out.

De KooooooGaaaaaaaaa is Mrs. Duffy’s. Joe drives a black (of course) Jaguar XF.

furiousox wrote: »
    Found my first posts in the liveline forum, over 10 years ago :eek:
    Looks like some things never change :D

He's like a dog with a f..king bone... MOVE ON ALREADY! :mad

"was he a nice man?" "was he wearing a hat?" "where was he from?" etc etc etc...:eek

here we go again.. "is he a nice man?" "what height is he?" "does he wear a hat?" "does he go to mass?".....in fairness
    10 years, 5 months in Radio by furiousox 2,281,541 Views 1 Thank

Joe: go ahead furiousox, unusual name sat. And tell me, wat colour are yer sox?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

is tubridy a brand ambassador for vespa?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭golondrinas

The Evoque is a hairdressers car .Go for the real thing.:p

• Advertisement

Reminds me of a storey doing the rounds a few years aga . A well-known gaa person strides into his his local car dealer, puts his ambassador car keys on the table. " I see that rugby fella driving around in a much better car than mine" . Dealer hangs up the keys and says. " He's known all over the world you're just local now piss off.

I know of a similar story involving a presenter who was a brand ambassador for Lexus at one time. He (or she, #woke) got a new show, and immediately asked Lexus for a new and improved model. They said no. Their relationship terminated soon afterwards.

Culpepper wrote: »
    Ironing yer shirt shouldn't take precedence over de Lavelahn podcast/thread ;)

Caller, I can assure you he wasn't ironing his shirt ;)

Caller, I can assure you he wasn't ironing his shirt ;)

Tru dat!

The Evoque is a hairdressers car .Go for the real thing.:p

You can’t say dat!

#HairdressersCarsMatter

Faaader Marmite again :(
    Dig him up! (Please leave him buried, Joe)

Meghan and Harry: de Queen has enough on her plate.

Horrific case: Martin Gallagher who attempted to abduct a woman near Phoenix Perk, but de woman herself and a hero freed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joseph Marmion. Death notice as promised/threatened from yesterday.

Harry and Megan from yesterday.

Man who attempted to abduct a woman. We heard all this on the news yesterday

Payment for yesterday’s GOLD shall be collected by Herr Duffy today, Fadder Marr-Meeeeeee-On again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,746 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joseph Marmion. Death notice as promised/threatened from yesterday.

Harry and Megan from yesterday.

Man who attempted to abduct a woman. We heard all this on the news yesterday

It's not reported until Joe gets to gush about how HORRIFIC an incident it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Tooday:

More on Marmion

More on Meghan

A woman who was entitled to be out for a walk and was dragged into the boot of a car in Dublin Her attacker was sentenced to 6 years.

Joe will be getting the boot in so to speak at 1.45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

It's not reported until Joe gets to gush about how HORRIFIC an incident it was.

But the convicted is still a brilliant brilliant boy no doubt, unlike the evil cork pair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement