Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't people believe guys can be bi?

• 07-02-2021 6:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

I'm a bi guy and although most reception towards me coming out has been positive, a few people still think that I'm just 'gay in the closet' and won't come out.

This seems to be a common stigma against bi-guys as well, not so much with gals? Why is it so hard for people to believe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hapigui

Straight people can't understand how same sex people are attracted to each other. So with bi been less people you end up with all the hetro and gay people not understanding it.
    I'm bi and I don't get it. I grew up very Conservative and thought all gay things were a sin. But then I get dating age and I just get that chemistry with both sexes. I think we are people more attracted to personality and chemistry comes from that so their gender then is secondary.
    But as I said I don't really get it myself. Just know I've had really strong attraction to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,712 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Thread closed as OP appears to be a rereg troll

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement