Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covering in my patio ideas wanted

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Got delivery of 2 sheets yesterday from walsh graphics cork, sheets were 5 meters by 2.1 meters of 10 mm clear multiwall and 1 joiner 480 euro delivered I am using treated 2 by 1 to hold them down and see how they look.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

kerryjack wrote: »
    Got delivery of 2 sheets yesterday from walsh graphics cork, sheets were 5 meters by 2.1 meters of 10 mm clear multiwall and 1 joiner 480 euro delivered I am using treated 2 by 1 to hold them down and see how they look.

Nice price, am in Cork myself so that's handy. Just finishing off the patio now before I get started on the Pergola. If you want throw up a pic when your completed of the end result, would be good to see. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

HBC08 wrote: »
    Having done a bit of research on that site I don't think I could trust them.
    Looks like I'm back to spending the 2 and a half grand!

Ooh do tell. I've been looking at a 4m one from vidaxl for a while now.

Advertisement