Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Optilase referral scheme 100 euro off

• 21-08-2020 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, you can use my details as a referral for 100 euro off on your optilase eye surgery:

*Mod edit: it's not smart to post lots of personal details in an online forum. PM to the poster requesting the details*

*You'll need to private message me your basic details so that I can contact Optilase confirming the referral.

I can't recommend the surgery enough, it's been nearly 4 weeks since my surgery and I have perfect 20/20 vision. If you're planning to join navy cadets or Gardai, ask for the LASEK type surgery as it doesn't leave any scar tissue that could prevent you from getting in. If you have questions in regards to recovery I'll be happy to respond. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nerdad

Hi there.
    Hoping you can pass on a referral for optilase.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

Nerdad wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Hoping you can pass on a referral for optilase.
    Thanks in advance.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ecasey11

Hi,
    looking for a referral for optilase. Need by the end of the day as my original referral has fallen through.
    Thank you

ecasey11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    looking for a referral for optilase. Need by the end of the day as my original referral has fallen through.
    Thank you

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭goob20s

Hi, can I get a referral too?

• Advertisement

goob20s wrote: »

Ok sent

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭alicenyhan

goob20s wrote: »

PM Sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭soso02

Would I be able to get a referral too ?

soso02 wrote: »
    Would I be able to get a referral too ?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Peter_OConnor

Just like to say that I had it done two months ago with Butterfly Vision. Top Irish surgeon and way cheaper than Optilase who just bring in guys from UK and other countries to do the surgery because they don't even have a resident surgeon. The service and aftercare was exceptional. I spoke with Optilase but they couldn't explain to me why they wanted nearly 50% more for the same laser eye surgery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Cat1212

blake4717 wrote: »
    Hi, you can use my details as a referral for 100 euro off on your optilase eye surgery:

*Mod edit: it's not smart to post lots of personal details in an online forum. PM to the poster requesting the details*

*You'll need to private message me your basic details so that I can contact Optilase confirming the referral.

I can't recommend the surgery enough, it's been nearly 4 weeks since my surgery and I have perfect 20/20 vision. If you're planning to join navy cadets or Gardai, ask for the LASEK type surgery as it doesn't leave any scar tissue that could prevent you from getting in. If you have questions in regards to recovery I'll be happy to respond. :)

Can I have a referral please

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭alicenyhan

Cat1212 wrote: »
    Can I have a referral please

Pm sent

Advertisement