Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genomics Medicine Ireland - anyone have any experience working with this company?

• 25-05-2020 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm hoping to get work as a lab technician and saw that this company (GMI) are currently hiring. They have a 5 star rating on glassdoor, which gave me pause. It seems almost too good to be true. Reading the reviews, even the 'cons' sections were mainly spun into positives. I've also read that they're a well-funded, privately owned Chinese company so I don't doubt that they might have the capacity to strictly monitor their online reviews.

I'd love to hear from anyone that actually works there, or even knows any employees. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I am across the pond and not familiar with GMI. Perhaps someone else?

Advertisement