Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cheapest place to pick up switch games

• 10-04-2021 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

looking to buy the witcher 3 on it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭YoshiReturns

Smyths and Amazon UK usually for physical. Maybe Amazon Germany from time to time. First party Nintendo games rarely drop in price but the expect others to drop ...after a few months. Witcher 3 is expensive on switch, but has the portability and pick up and play advantage. If you can play it elsewhere it's much much cheaper and runs a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Smyths and Amazon UK usually for physical. Maybe Amazon Germany from time to time. First party Nintendo games rarely drop in price but the expect others to drop ...after a few months. Witcher 3 is expensive on switch, but has the portability and pick up and play advantage. If you can play it elsewhere it's much much cheaper and runs a lot better.

Well its not for me its for my brother. I love the game and have completed it twice. He cant get into it . Doesnt like the combat. But said he'd try it again for the portability on switch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Check CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

South African store has the cheapest games.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

Buy the 2 game vouchers if you're an NSO subscriber. 2 €60 games for €99 in Éire or you can buy the vouchers from Russian or S African eshops for about €85 meaning €42.50 instead of €60 per game

• Advertisement
Advertisement