Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's Friday again and it's sunny, win win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,120 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Just walked the kids to school and whilst being a tad chilly it was lovely being able to do that & chat to them all the way. Enjoyed a longer walk home by myself too, nice way to start the day.

Have furniture being delivered from Harvey Normans today, got the typical will be delivered between 8am & 4pm message which means hanging around the house until its delivered, which is a bit of a pain but hey, its Friday and its not raining... happy days!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

First time looking at my phone all day. That has be a good thing!

Long walk with the missus on the beach after dropping the kids off. Was beautiful out. Then afternoon working on the garden. Picked the kids up and went to the park for some footie and running around. All in bed now so sitting down to catch up on a few things.

Hope everyone had a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

We're sale agreed on our first house!

It might be March but my parents have a Christmas tree they bought last year that they don't like and I'll be taking that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yaaaaay, congratulations! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

That's great news!! Congratulation Aisling :)

Con'grats Aisling. That is brilliant news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

It might be March but my parents have a Christmas tree they bought last year that they don't like and I'll be taking that!

that's brilliant news - best of luck with it :)

Excellent news, a very exciting time, hope you have many happy years there!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Aisling :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Today is my birthday. 2nd birthday in lockdown but still a happy day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Happy birthday to you!! Really wish we could use proper emojis and stuff on here for moments like this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Corklass :)

Many happy returns Cork lass.

Same for my youngest. She's two in a couple of weeks and most likely wouldn't be able to have a party again :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Birthday cork lass :)

Happy Birthday Cork Lass, hope you have a lovely day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Happy Birthday Cork Lass.
    I hope its a gorgeous day for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Congrats Aisling and Happy Birthday CorkLass!!

Hope you're having a lovely birthday, CorkLass. :)

It's Friday!! And I have some annual leave next week so only a 3 day week next week for me :D

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    It's Friday!! And I have some annual leave next week so only a 3 day week next week for me :D

Nice, 4 days for me and then 3 the week after :)

It's Easter weekend!!

It's time to relax, eat chocolate and be merry. :)

Loughc wrote: »
    It's Easter weekend!!

It's time to relax, eat chocolate and be merry. :)

Great isn’t it. Having a relaxing day so far so long many it continue.

I walked down to the seafront this morning to watch the sun rise, then did some painting in the garden, and at midday the patio furniture I ordered last week was delivered.
    Now I'm chilling in front of the telly, before heading for fish and chips later. Good start to the Easter. :)

Out for an early walk with the family in St. Catherine's, back, car washed inside and out and is like new, cut the grass next and then I think I'll relax in the back garden with a guinness or 2.
    Nice start to the Easter break.

Have a good one everyone.

Warmed up nicely here. Out the back messing around with the kids. Hopefully tire them out for bed later!!

Football went my way tonight so set up for the weekend now... bring on the the choc!!

Happy Friday everyone! Logging off again for another few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Friday elves :D The sun is shining, I'm eating leftover birthday cake, I finally feel like I'm settled back in at work :D

• Advertisement

Just back from a lovely walk, picking up oldest from school.

The shorts were/are on, sure sign summer is only around the corner :)

Advertisement