Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thermal cut-out switch temperature

• 07-04-2021 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I have wall mounted convection heater. The thermal cut-out protector must have been faulty as it melted and the heater has stopped working. Looking at buying a replacement thermal cut-out switch on AliExpress but not sure what cut-out temperature I should choose.

Anybody know what is a safe cut-out temperature for a convector heater.

This is the cut-out temperature in the compartment beside the element and not the for the room temperature

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I'd be afraid of my life to order a protection device from AliExpress. Too big a chance that I'd end up with cheap knockoff that won't protect my family & home

Advertisement