Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

What is the quickest way to rank up a Mac 10 in Warzone if you don't own Cold War?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

What is the quickest way to rank up a Mac 10 in Warzone if you don't own Cold War?

No squad fill and land on the train and keep doing the recon contract with the Mac 10 selected when the contract ends.

Also check to see if you’ve got any double weapon xp tokens.

In plunder obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

monkeynuz wrote: »
    No squad fill and land on the train and keep doing the recon contract with the Mac 10 selected when the contract ends.

Also check to see if you’ve got any double weapon xp tokens.

In plunder obviously.

Or start supply runs, then suicide and drop on the buy from the air when you respawn, rinse and repeat to keep dropping close to new contracts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just got (what I think) is my first 0 'damage taken' win in a solo.

Got 6 kills, and dealt out 2,400 damage. But was never hit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

errlloyd wrote: »

wow! thats amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

man the FFAR is filthy. So many people running it with the Aug. You almost have to use the set up.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    man the FFAR is filthy. So many people running it with the Aug. You almost have to use the set up.

If you're not running the FFAR you've to avoid fights that are less than 20m. So no clearing buildings etc.

I don't have as much of a problem with the Aug. Sometimes I go down quick, but just as often they miss a burst entirely, and in those cases I feel like you get more time to react than if say an AMAX or Kilo misses the first shot and drags on target.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

I don't have the gun so I'm not sure of the make.
    But watched a few games when I got near end to watch finale. There is one weapon - the lads don't even need to try to aim. scope - fire - boom
    frustrating.

but like a stubborn mule I continue with my "homemade" version of death certificate AR

as if things weren't bad enough they just inceased the ballistic speed on the FFAR by 12.5%, hopefully restricted to cold war but probably not

Anyone know what they've done to the LC10? Hopefully they've improved it. With all the mods this is my main weapon as I find it nicely balanced with quickness, stable, good at long shots and shooting from the hip. Only thing it needs is a bit more oomph but not at the expense of anything else.

• Advertisement

To answer my own question, I'm feeling a huge improvement in the LC10 firepower while keeping also keeping the nice balance i love. I swear I'm downing people before I've even fully compressed the trigger :-D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

New update today. 60GB. FML

antodeco wrote: »
    New update today. 60GB. FML

130GB if you own MW....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

130GB if you own MW....

Does it have to be downloaded to play today?

Downloaded the 60GB update this morning, but it's removed some of the packs from Modern Warfare so they have to be downloaded again :mad:

Seems to be some funny stuff. In my game just there, there were crusie missiles flying through the sky (but not landing) and a warning message came up saying "containment protocol level 1 active, take cover" but nothing seemed to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Downloaded the 60GB update this morning, but it's removed some of the packs from Modern Warfare so they have to be downloaded again :mad:

Why does that happen??? It's the same for me on the ps5 with every COD update. Never happened on Ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

lemonkey wrote: »
    Why does that happen??? It's the same for me on the ps5 with every COD update. Never happened on Ps4.

same!!

its a bloody joke at this stage

———————————-
    GIVE BLOOD

www.giveblood.ie

Your signature saying “Give Blood” just seals the deal for me!

lemonkey wrote: »

No idea, but it really pissed me off yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Is anyone playing on PS5 with PS4 disc version having to constantantly copy the game content every time you put the disc in? So annoying and takes about 10 mins.

so the patch more or less broke Warzone with the addition of some terribly poor features, more unintentional glitches and deleted MP from my PS4.
    on a scale of 1-10 I'd say a 1 and that's only because it didn't cause my house to burn down
    .......yet

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Anyone else's game on xbox crash when it loads hardhat, picadilly, vacant, kandor hideout and Atlas superstore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

mutley18 wrote: »
    Is anyone playing on PS5 with PS4 disc version having to constantantly copy the game content every time you put the disc in? So annoying and takes about 10 mins.

Yes happening to me with ps4 wtf

r0n0c wrote: »
    Anyone else's game on xbox crash when it loads hardhat, picadilly, vacant, kandor hideout and Atlas superstore?

Has anybody seen anything about this and when it’s going to be fixed?

Has anybody seen anything about this and when it’s going to be fixed?

Apparently it hasn't been addressed yet but I found this thread that gives a work around. Tried it and it works.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/mho24v/regarding_6034/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Call of Duty has been a great game for a number of/several years but you have to question what is going on with their latest updates (large downloads to reduce overall space but expecting people to download the same game elements again) and their lack of effort on tackling hackers on their system. It's very annoying to get used to a game mode on their system just for it to be removed week to week (trios and quads resurgence as an example) Is it just going going to be a constant guessing/rotation game with Call of Duty for future years or can they come up with something that has players engaged to solidly their reputation as the top dog in this genre. Gamers in this area are fickle (like me!) but after time you do give up.

I think Activision actually don't give a crap about the end user. Yea, they've banned cheating accounts but they haven't done anything to stop it outright. The last time I spent serious time playing multiplayer was when Steam was beginning to roll out their own anti cheating client. Activision could do something like that, or even split the PC and console players onto separate servers. Cant see any of this happening. The release of the new Battlefield could killoff COD and Activision are just trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of it

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Is anyone having issues with warzone? Randomly after finishing a game my Xbox shuts down, or what's happening more now is that the game is freezing and then editing back to the main Xbox home menu

• Advertisement

had a great game of plunder yesterday, killed two bounties one from the air with a rocket launcher as he was making his gettaway in a truck
    was all over the map doing missions, near the end we took the lead and lost it twice but regained it with about 3 seconds left
    3 french randoms in a clan and me. I had more money than the other 3 combined albeit less kills

Advertisement