Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IAA registration question

• 16-03-2021 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

I am trying to register with the IAA , everything is going well but they sent me an email to complete registration, looking for two factor authentication. What exactly is it and how do I do it. Thanks ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MackMack

It means you have to load the Google Authenticator or Microsoft authenticator app on your phone. Then after you put in your username and password it'll ask you for a code from the app.
    I think there's 2 other apps that the site accepts but can't remember. Also depends on whether you've an Android or Apple phone. Both the apps above will be on the Google Play Store.

Link for the IAA Youtube showing how to Enable 2 factor authentication on your account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ppG43Ny34

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭daveob007

MackMack wrote: »
    It means you have to load the Google Authenticator or Microsoft authenticator app on your phone. Then after you put in your username and password it'll ask you for a code from the app.
    I think there's 2 other apps that the site accepts but can't remember. Also depends on whether you've an Android or Apple phone. Both the apps above will be on the Google Play Store.

Link for the IAA Youtube showing how to Enable 2 factor authentication on your account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ppG43Ny34
    Got it sorted ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

I remember getting a sticker for my last drone, are they still sending them out?

Anyway in the meantime I made up one that will fit under the battery, I presume this is acceptable.

552175.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Fionn wrote: »
    I remember getting a sticker for my last drone, are they still sending them out?

Anyway in the meantime I made up one that will fit under the battery, I presume this is acceptable.

No :(

Advertisement