Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weddings & Cash gifts

• 11-03-2021 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭

Simple question how much money do you reckon your average Irish couple makes from there wedding ,

Come up in conversation with a mate and he is adamant he made more than his wedding actually cost home , he had 200 guests in very nice hotel in Dublin so it cost him the guts of 25 grand for everything ,

I reckon he just got lucky and you'd be lucky to make 50% of the wedding costs but he reckons its normal to make more than it costs you for the wedding ,

So what you guys think or if you had your big day what % of your wedding cost do you think you made back ,

Yes I know its a classless conversation and that's why I came here....

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Unfortunately these threads always end up as an absolute sh*t show so I'm going to nip this in the bud and lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement