Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Allergic

• 28-09-2020 6:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

Last night I had a few squares of a bar of peanut and chocolate.
    Later my hands started itching and 3 lumps like hives appeared.
    showed it to the wife and she like I, thought it was a few bites or hives.

Gave the wife a couple of squares of the bar and later she mentioned she too think she got a bite.

Today the bites were still evident, although bigger, less irritating , finished off the chocolate, thinking it was bites, and right away got one of my forehead.

The odds that both my wife and I developed a peanut allergy at our ages on the same night are too high, so anyone know anything about other type of allergies ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Bites ?

Reminds me of the urban legend of the couple eating chocolates in the darkened cinema and that tasted weird and when they light came it turned out the the chocolates were infested by beetles or ants :eek:

Possibly something else you touched ?

Remember Boards isn't a medical forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

I know, it was too late to make a doctors appointment at half five, will ring him in the morning.

was just curious if anyone else had something similar.

Advertisement