Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Did Anyone Eat Meat Yesterday?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I accidentally had goujons before I went to bed Thursday night after midnight, so once it was broken I did the right thing and had a fry and more goujons yesterday.

Did you turn into a Gremlin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

Went out for a few pints and a fillet steak, came home and got me hole. It wasn’t a good Friday, it was a great one.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Holy Duck

SeaFields wrote:
    The dog might be in trouble for other reasons. Save yourself the vet bills - don't give the dog chicken bones.

Chicken bones are fine for dogs, as long as they are not cooked, even better if frozen, far better than dental sticks or the like, has 2 a week, devours them and never had indigestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Holy Duck wrote: »
    Chicken bones are fine for dogs, as long as they are not cooked, even better if frozen, far better than dental sticks or the like, has 2 a week, devours them and never had indigestion!

Apologies! Assumed you gave cooked ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

dan1895 wrote: »
    Did you turn into a Gremlin?

Turn into?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd lovely leg of lamb down in Laragh yesterday and my son had corned beef, we're not in the slightest bit religious.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,967 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I had a very tasty vegetable omelette for dinner...

And great big dirty ham and cheese sambos for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Cleaned the bbq yesterday so cooked up some hotdogs and chicken fillet burgers.

Also broke the whole not drinkin thing with cider, gin and a lovely Belgian triple spaced out during the day.

So yeah hell it is for me.

Will be doing something similar today and tomorrow judging by the forecast..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

on the 'no-meat' days you mention, they offer kippers for breakfast
    St Swithin's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No I didn't eat meat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,013 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I had a few friends around and watched Life of Brian, because I was told it was illegal to do so where I live. Turns out it wasn't.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I like this particular tradition. I would encourage people to eat more fish. Fish Fridays should be a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I like this particular tradition. I would encourage people to eat more fish. Fish Fridays should be a thing.

Bones. Nope, fish should never be a thing.

Advertisement