Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

The wife of course

Don't you hate when your wife knows your Boards.ie Avatar. :(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Thread probably needs some kind of NSFW warning. Yes, no one in the nip but a lady in a bikini could still get you in ****.

Anyway, theres a thread in the gentleman's club thats over 200 pages long. Regardless of your taste, you'll find your ideal lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Kate Beckinsale

QzwqJmN.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

There are good looking women in every country, walk down the street in any city and I'd see at least a few that I'd marry in the morning.

Generally, if that city is Dublin, I'd avoid marrying them in the morning......chances are they'd rock up in their pyjamas!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Sevenie wrote: »
    Maryse Mizanin of the WWE.

13707036_640666289429918_1707936920_n.jpg
    Quite striking, but I suspect she may have once had or still has a penis. That would be a deal breaker for me I'm afraid. Especially if it was bigger than mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, she was nigh on perfect then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Very subjective and also subject to change. ;)

I mean, I think Gal Gadot is stunning looking.
    But many others may not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Angel Dark

angel-dark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MadDog76 wrote: »
    Angel Dark

angel-dark.jpg
    She looks....special

Very subjective and also subject to change. ;)

I mean, I think Gal Gadot is stunning looking.
    But many others may not.

Yeah, I think there's a whole sexual orientation classification for such as those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Rachel Riley . Cant link photos at moment. Do yourself a favour and google her. Absolute stunner.

Tzardine wrote: »
    Rachel Riley . Cant link photos at moment. Do yourself a favour and google her. Absolute stunner.

Yes. And it's not that she's particularly beautiful. She's very pretty, but has something odd about her eyes.

While plenty aesthetically pleasing, she may be more suited to the Top most desirable women. It's her personality - a combination of wit, intelligence, humour... and the hint of sexual depravity :pac: this may be more from watching Cats does Countdown - that's one of her more appealing aspects. Not forgetting her legs of course :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Sevenie wrote: »
    Adele Taylor, from Studio 66... someone told me about it, of course I never watch it. ;)

acc16fc55f95fa17e365adad7e1167d8.jpg

She looks like posh spice's sister that ate more pie n chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

This woman is just.....perfection.

aishwarya-rai-bachchan-759.jpg

She looks like posh spice's sister that ate more pie n chips.

Otherwise known as the good looking sister. Never got the Posh Spice thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Funny , didn't know any of these women until i looked on here ,my age i suppose, some are very nice though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Tzardine wrote: »
    Rachel Riley

Not even Time Team could dig me out of her.

Rachel-Riley:-Tomorrowland-UK-Premiere--01-300x420.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not something I think about too often but for me Milla Jovovich, Ivana Milicevic, Billie Piper and Kate Mara would be up there.

And honestly there's just something about Kay Burley on Sky News and I don't know what it is....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Kate Beckinsale

QzwqJmN.jpg

Very, very attractive girl. Especially when she glosses those luscious lips. The only thing that would put you off is that her father was a jailbird..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭saltandpepper10

Amanda brunker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Not something I think about too often but for me Milla Jovovich, Ivana Milicevic, Billie Piper and Kate Mara would be up there.

And honestly there's just something about Kay Burley on Sky News and I don't know what it is....

Why you gotta put her on the list?

It's all very subjective. I think women who have something a little bit different are beautiful. These threads tend to have the same names, Rachel Riley, Margot Robbie etc and while they are attractive women they wouldn't be my cup of tea.

I like Christina Hendricks, Shailene Woodley, Zoe Kravitz, Noomi Rapace, Monica Belluci.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

This woman is just.....perfection.

aishwarya-rai-bachchan-759.jpg
    She got a huge national backlash in India after she piled on the weight during and after her pregnancy. The attitude was "How dare you get fat. You just disgraced our country".

She got a huge national backlash in India after she piled on the weight during and after her pregnancy. The attitude was "How dare you get fat. You just disgraced our country".

Who is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

She's still a very handsome older lady now, but back in the day Francesca Annis really was heartbreakingly beautiful:

VohUPwS.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I like Christina Hendricks, Monica Belluci.

Drool about the above ladies, especially Monica Belluci! My missus had a serious crush on her.

Edited to say that the lady I posted a picture of is Aishwarya Rai.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Minka Kelly, of Friday Night Lights and the great cameo in 500 Days of Summer:

Friday-Night-Lights-minka-kelly-594560_384_356.jpg

timthumbni wrote: »
    Very, very attractive girl. Especially when she glosses those luscious lips. The only thing that would put you off is that her father was a jailbird..

:pac::pac::pac: Not many will get this I suspect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Who is she?

Aishwarya Rai

aishwarya-johar-bachchan-mushkil-last-seen-karan_2c2a078c-5d3e-11e7-9d38-39c470df081e.jpg

• Advertisement

Amanda brunker

It is After Hours I suppose :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement