Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

POTD - Messrs 01-06-00

Options
  • 26-05-2000 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭

... is Pint of the day for the muppets who don't understand.

Howabout Messrs, Thursday 1st in town?

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

At a guess ... yes.

I'll know better next week tho.

JAK.

ps- Need directions Al?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

its on the left hand side of the harp building (cant miss it, it has a big fu<k off banner with an eye on it) on the quays.

Damn,

Can't go .. forgot I bought a Pearl Jam ticket and they are playing Thursday the 1st :/

JAK

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meed for a pint before hand Jak and I'll present you with your prize from the "Best Joke" competition on the Humour board! Then we'll head to the gig smile.gif

Tis a perfect chance d00d. Be there!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Am arranging to meet two other people for Pints before .. where you thinking of?

Shouldn't be hard to change venue.

JAK

• Advertisement

Prolly Bruxelles early (I'm leaving work at lunch). Myself and my mates are heading to the Point really early cause we wanna get mosh-pit arm-bands smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Ah well,

I just about made it in time in the end.

Still great concert (except for the new stuff) - all the stuff from the first 4 albums was class tho.

Nice aswell to see that they did the same as two years ago .... play for an hour and then do a 45minute 'encore' smile.gif

JAK.

ps- Nice to see even with all the fame and fortune Eddie still isn't afraid to climb up the side speakers and take the occasional crowd dive (tho security must really hate him for it smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by Jak (edited 02-06-2000).]

I dunno man - it was was just OK for me. I found it way to slow (new album stuff). I do have that album and like it, but at a live gig I wanna mosh - I'm still wearing my pink arm-band smile.gif

Anyway, not a bad night, but I'vve been to much better gigs.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement