Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Accessories for a MacBook Air M1

• 12-01-2021 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello All! :)

I've just ordered a MacBook Air M1. My first new computer in many years, and my first Mac ever! It won't be arriving for over a month, so that gives me time to look for a few accessories for a desktop setup when it's not sitting on my lap! (At the moment I just use my old Windows laptop standalone, but, like me, it ain't getting any younger! :P)

I need a decent monitor - probably about 27-inch - as well as a keyboard, mouse, and USB-C hub. Keyboard and mouse will be wireless. (No keypad needed on the keyboard.) Need to be able to plug a few old USB-2 sticks and SD-Cards into the hub, to transfer data. Suppose a stand for the MacBook might be a good idea too - if only to protect it from me spilling a cuppa all over the desk! :D

Anyway, if anyone has recommendations regarding the above, they'd be much appreciated - and if I'm missing something, all suggestions welcome! I'm totally out of date, technology-wise, so not really sure what's what these days. The new MacBook will be a giant leap forward for me!

Cheers! :)

Comments

Advertisement