Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Social Basketball Times & Places & Outdoor Courts - Dublin *Updated 11th March 2015*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Well the other court was booked for 8 so maybe that suits people? In all likelihood, I don't think it will happen that we'd get enough but just on the off chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cftb_11

ye id be free 8-9. Id defo by interested in playing anyway if your short numbers

Would you have more too?

possibly I can ask around. How many do you need

Put it up on the ringsend facebook group, see if we can get numbers :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507/

• Advertisement

6 confirmed so far including yourself!

im ringing round my mates now.

Cool, PM me your number if you can, and your name :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 colmobrien84

Are there any Monday/Tuesday games running at the moment?

Not that I know of :( Would you be up for a Monday/Tuesday game in Dalkey? Hall is available from 8-10 on a Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 colmobrien84

Yeah, a tues game would be great

Do you have anyone else who would be interested? I reckon I could get a few regulars but would need to know there's numbers coming from elsewhere too. Is that Colm from Ringsend last night by the way?

cftb_11, what you reckon about Tuesday? You free yourself and could you get any friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sandy_baby

Looking for a ladies basketball team in driving distance from Templeogue..... Any info please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DeiseManJak

any pick up games on the northside????
    round da drumcondra area if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

sandy_baby wrote: »
    Looking for a ladies basketball team in driving distance from Templeogue..... Any info please?

Check out terenure basketball club. they have a ladies team. also there is a few ladys teams that play in the arena. drop in and ask about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ThatsCaliForYa

Can I come to the 6 pm Sunday game at SportsCo even though I'm not a member? Played D3 college ball at UCSC, in California, and I'm stayin in Dublin for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yeah it's open for new people to come along. Usually around 5-7EUR per hour depending on the numbers.
    Get on the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1 , all the organising goes on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 boatsandhoes

Are there any games in the ringsend/IFSC/city centre area midweek. Mon -Thur. Played basketball for years and looking for a pick up game to get back into it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pedramrad

Hey guys, looking for pick up games during the week/weekend. I am a medical student so will be working during the day but afternoon onwards is fine for me. I play college ball and looking to play some friendly pick up ball over the break!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Ringsend games on Sunday and Fridays, http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1
    Wednesday game (on break until Sept I think) in the IFSC, http://www.facebook.com/groups/IFSC.basketball/

Get yourselves on the FB pages and you'll see games being organised and times etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DiarmuidBoy89

whats the most local team in the Dalkey region that would have pre-season training?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Are Thursday evening games back on in the Arena at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mars82

Who'd like to play next week not far from Dublin 8 ?

I'm a french guy who want to spend good time on a court !

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭acc grinds

Game Monday night from 8pm to 9pm. Rivervalley Community Centre in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mars82

I can't find it on gg maps, where is it ?
    Near from city center ??
    thank's !

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭acc grinds

its beside rivervalley shopping centre , not far from airside in swords

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

Hi
    Played basketball a bit in secondary school. So probably a bit of a beginner now! Looking to get a game or possibly join a team. Live in Dublin city centre. Thanks. Aine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Comordha

Hi, does anyone know if the Portmarnock game in the PSLC is still running? Or any other open games in North Dublin?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lkasprzak

any pickup games arround tallaght area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 magpie0508

Still playing B-Ball? I've been in Dublin for less than 4 months, looking for a public court...you know anywhere near downtown to play?

Advertisement