Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jordan

• 22-10-2009 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Do people actually like Jordan? Not judging anyone who does, am simply curious.

I find her strangely fascinating, but my feelings about her are pretty much horror, and disgust, and disbelief. Reading about her or seeing her on the tv makes me feel like I am watching a particularly gruesome scene on a David Attenborough programme.

Does everyone who buys her books, and magazines with her on the cover etc., feel this way about her, or are there people who genuinely like and admire her? No shame or judgment if there are, just genuinely curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Do people actually like Jordan? Not judging anyone who does, am simply curious.

I find her strangely fascinating, but my feelings about her are pretty much horror, and disgust, and disbelief. Reading about her or seeing her on the tv makes me feel like I am watching a particularly gruesome scene on a David Attenborough programme.

Does everyone who buys her books, and magazines with her on the cover etc., feel this way about her, or are there people who genuinely like and admire her? No shame or judgment if there are, just genuinely curious.

Personally I can't stand to even look at her. I mean I don't know her & could'nt be arsed to even read what the media write about her.
    She just looks fake & that's not my thang.

She acts like a pub whore after popping out a few sprogs. Out clubbing & getting plastered while somebody else minds your sprogs.
    More interested in fake tan, boob jobs & blokes than minding her nippers.

I can't feel sorry for somebody who is filthy rich & can choose to stay at home and be a mother but simply couldnt be bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fitzgooble

I'd like to take her out for a lovely evening and never call her again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SheenaD

i really like her i find women seem to hate her because she is so pretty .... i mean why go on the guys side ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Rezident

I was initially fascinated by her but I really feel sorry for her now, I can't believe she's happy. I saw a programme about her and Jodie Marsh and another one of um . . . them, what are they called exactly? Anyway, they did an interview with one of their father's - I felt so bad for the dad. He said, among other things, that he can't read the newspaper anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

Its pure junk to fill up these ridiculous magazines, we might as well be in England with all this pollution on the magazine stands, along with stupid football, eejits who obsess and idolise these soccer teams. The fools couldnt point out where their silly team is on a blank map. f**king numbhead lemmings.
    But Jordan, Kerry Fatona and all these other stupid airheads, Jodie Marsh and Jade Goody and Posh and Becks. How do so called educated people waste valuable hours reading and obsessing over this tripe ?

It's F**king Crazy..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I doubt many in the 'media' ever liked her, but after I'm a minor celebrity get me in there, they decided it was more profitable to play along with the flimsy veneer she was creating.

Interesting that so many people fell for it, bought her monthly biographies, and tried to pass off those who never changed their opinion of her as either being sexist or envious in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

SheenaD wrote: »
    i really like her i find women seem to hate her because she is so pretty .... i mean why go on the guys side ?

i hate her and i certainly am not jealous. i could look that cheap, tacky, orange and caked if i wanted to aswell you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

shes a waste of valuable air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I think she has learned how to manipulate the media - and is every bit as cynical and untrustworthy as the rags who write about her.
    Personally, I'm sick of the sight of her face on every magazine stand...........

Noreen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

Noreen1 wrote: »
    I think she has learned how to manipulate the media - and is every bit as cynical and untrustworthy as the rags who write about her.
    Personally, I'm sick of the sight of her face on every magazine stand...........

Noreen

^ exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

used to feel little sorry for her and kind liked her (not just for what she looked like:D)

but now just think she waste of space and only person she cares about is herself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

shes a waste of valuable air silicon!

FYP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

heard a very fitting description of her before

" She knows her market, she wants desparatly to be Harrods, but really she's Asda."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Gossip_girls

Wish shed curl up in a ball and burst!!
    she drives me crazy! every news paper and magazine has her caked face on it!
    I feel sorry for peter andrea and even more so for them kids to have such a plank for a mother.
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

How has she got so many "autobiographies"? She has about 4 or something... She is one of the most uninteresting people ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Aldini98

Shes on the late Late tonight. More complete and utter ****e from someone who has no talent apart from to sell bios and ****e mags like Heat and Ok.

Why give her airtime ? Rte !!!

yes she had 4 autobiographys in 5 years... :rolleyes: I did hear that some book stores are not selling them...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Aldini98 wrote: »
    Why give her airtime ? Rte !!!

Maybe because she can't get any airtime in the UK? I guess she thinks we don't get UK Magazines or TV.

I wonder if she'll try to play up any Irish connections she may, or may not, have.

I found a video of her on the late late show when Pat was presenting...

Heres whats in store....
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/20060324.html :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

I think she's vile!

She dosen't seem to care about anyone but herself. She acts like a complete drunken tart and thinks it's ok to talk publically about things that should be just between her and Pete. I mean she has idea what tact and privacy are.

IMO I have to wonder if she just made up stories about being raped/sexually assaulted to get attention. It's a terrible thing to say but I wouldn't put it past her.

I'm even starting to feel a bit sorry for Alex Reid now that she's publically humiliated him over his cross-dressing.

Thank god her children are to young to really know what she's like because they'd be ashamed of her. She clearly has no respect for them and doesn't care how her behaviour will affect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

She turns my stomach- I find her repulsive and that's before she even opens her mouth.
    I often wonder what feminists think of her?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

I admire her for not being crushed by the publicity machine, for making it work to her advantage. But I think she's vile and vulgar too.

I can't understand her popularity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

she does not seem to have any talent, but she know's how to play the game, so she ends up getting a load of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

I cant stand the sight of her anymore, I've watched Celebrity Jungle every year and only the first 4 days of this years, I hear shes lapping it up and talking bolloxx and getting voted to do all the trials, well I hope when the evictions come in she's first to go that would kill her hitting her where it hurts (removing her from the cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 john12

I like her but not to personally be with her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

As celebrities go, she's pretty close to being number 1 in the obnoxious charts. Had it not been for a big pair of jugs, she'd be flogging cheap perfume in a bargain shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

she reminds me of jade goody, like jade goody was on BB and we didnt get rid of her face from magazines until she died. Jordan is the same in many ways. She took off her top for a few newspapers etc and for some strange reason theses magazines and newspapers think the public want to know about her and her life, when really we just want her to go on holiday and never come back.
    I have a bit of a list of these 'celebs' who i would love to see the back of.

1.Jordan
    2.Jade goody
    3.Kerry Katona
    4.Peaches Geldof
    5.Paris Hilton

I could keep going but id be typing for another half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

SheenaD wrote: »

She used to be really pretty - in the jungle you could see what she was like once because she didn't have make up plastered on. She looks better with fairer hair too.

Don't like her as a person much though. She seems quite calculating and selfish, apart from being a crude exhibitionist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I used to like her years ago, but the whole Pete thing and the way she has handled herself turned me off her.

She is so tacky and such a loud mouth. She talks too much about her private life, things that just shouldn't be talked about. She's disgusting.

She wears far too much make up and looks like a drag queen.

I couldn't stand her in I'm a Celeb and was glad she left. It was also really cruel of her to dump Alex Reid live on telly. She is a publicity whore through and through.

Advertisement