Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Basketball Charter - Please Read

• 16-01-2005 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Well here are some basic ground rules:

These are the bounderies as in to what you can and can not post on this forum.

The following are not allowed:

Advertising
    - Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and locked. If you wish to buy add space, contact DeVore.

Flaming
    - Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted.

Spamming
    - Topics/posts that are just complete nonsense will be deleted.

Off Topic
    - Posts that stray off topic will be edited/deleted, depending on their relevance to the topic at hand

Use of Bad Language
    - This will not be tolerated at all. Post that contain this kind of behaviour will be edited/deleted straight away.

If you continually break these rules, it will result in you being banned from the board.

If you are in doubt about posting something which might break these rules then please PM me with what you want to post and I will see if I approve of the thread.

If you have any complaints about me contact me privately or post on the Feedback board. Any post complaining about me on this board will be locked.

L.

PS I'll leave this unlocked for a while in case anyone has any suggestions or comments.

Advertisement