Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Rumour] BF3 remaster

• 11-06-2020 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/battlefield-3-remaster-is-rumoured-to-be-in-the-works/
    A YouTuber who has successfully leaked Battlefield games before claims a remaster of 2011's Battlefield 3 is in the works.

In their video, Daqari claims that the remaster will be released alongside a "new Battlefield game", drawing comparisons between the release of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare remake and Infinite Warfare.

Oh yes....but MP not the COD SP only.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Bring it, only flaws with the game was the horrible blue tint on all maps apart from one expansion i believe they left it out for after fan request.
    Also the netcode while decent was only 30hz, bring it up to 60hz like BF4 and this game will sell in bucketloads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I really hope this comes to pass.
    I still play bf3 online on Xbox. But... It's crap now.
    There's something wrong with the servers or lag etc. You can offload an entire clip into someone and it's like you are blowing bubbles but a few shots from them and you're down. I've put hundreds of hours in to the game so I know when I'm playing crap and something else is up.

Would love for this remaster to happen to give life to the game again. Ideally with full dlc remastered too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

It makes sense from the perspective that only PC players got the full bf3 experience originally so a remaster at least on consoles would actually be a lot of new material for console players.

PC players less so, it would just be hopefully better netcode and refinement.

I will not be surprised if this turns out to be some console exclusive for ps5 or something initially

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

BF3 nailed the ability to take down an attack chopper on Oman with an explosive crossbow.

Easily one of the best games ever for that fact alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

oh hell ya , bring it on . BF3 has the best gun play of any battlefield , it is still my favourite battlefield. the guns, aircraft, choppers everything was well balanced and usable

Advertisement