Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

New (unopened) Swager Backboard, Hoop and Basketball to sell.

• 21-01-2019 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

First off, if I'm inadvertently breaking any local rules here, mods should feel free to lock this off. (I've drifted over from the cycling forum which has its own internal market for bikes and parts.) I purchased a Swager backboard, hoop and basketball from Irishsportswarehouse.ie before Christmas, before realising that the wall I'd intended fitting it to was too low to reach regulation height. I can return it but the cost of shipping is fairly absurd. Given that would anyone be interested in buying it? Link below. Cost €80 new. I'm based in Dublin and looking for €50-60 as it is literally unopened in its box. Thanks for your interest.

https://www.irishsportswarehouse.ie/games/basketball-stands/swager-full-size-backboard-and-hoop-combo

Comments

Advertisement