Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Cyclist

• 24-07-2020 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭

A Dude on the U.S Olympic Cycling Team decided to ride from Los Angeles to New York Non-Stop for publicity and donations.

Well he made it through Phoenix, El Paso, & Houston, but when he got just outside Lafayette, Louisiana he ran out of steam and pulled over in a park to rest.

Well Jethro came by in his corvette and recognized him and stopped to talk.

The dude told him he couldn’t go any farther and Jethro said “man don’t give up”.

I’m driving to New York tomorrow and we can tie a rope tour bicycle and I’ll pull you – When I go to fast just honk the horn three times.

So the dude thought about it and agreed.

They tied the rope to the corvette and bicycle and took off casually down the road.

After a couple miles Jimmy Jim Bob pulled up beside Jethro’s corvette in his Mustang GT and gunned it and told Jethro

– I’ve wanted to race that raggedy corvette for a long time – Let’s get it on…

Well Jethro told Jimmy Jim Bob he couldn’t because he was pulling a Dude on a bicycle, to which Jimmy Jim Bob said “Your just Chicken”… And Jethro got mad and stomped on the gas pedal… And off they went tearing down the road.

After two miles they passed a Highway Patrol who had set up a Radar Trap… Well the Highway Patrol saw them and looked at his radar and called in to the dispatcher in disbelief and said,

“You’re not going to believe this – A corvette and mustang just went through my radar trap at 105 mph.

The dispatcher said “What’s so hard to believe about that”???

The Highway Patrol Man said “There’s a Dude on a bicycle honking his horn to pass”…

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement