Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

fr336 wrote: »
    Its super pub saturday here in england and im having a wild time - browsing boards and having a cup of tea dont try and stop me

I'm curious to know how the day/night goes over there if you don't mind updating us.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I'm curious to know how the day/night goes over there if you don't mind updating us.

Well ive been trying to shake everyones hand but getting some really funny looks - people are strange! My tinder date has failed to show due "the virus" - like i said, people be nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Last thing I do is use a very fine brush to paint the pearly papules, and any fine hair on the thighs or succulent spines etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Last thing I do is use a very fine brush to paint the pearly papules, and any fine hair on the thighs or succulent spines etc.

Is this people or cacti? :eek: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Persepoly wrote: »
    This last week has seen me become quite cavalier with painkillers. Usually I follow the instructions exactly but with the pain I couldn't be waiting 8 or even 5 hours. Think I'm on the home stretch now though.

Poor creature. I'd make you some of my delicious homemade opiate soup but the virus has cut off the narcotic supply.
    Ugh, i can understand a dose of cold feet but ffs, he needs a sitting down.. In a cage.. With a honeybadger :P
    Ooh, naaaasty!

• Advertisement

Just catching up with the thread..

So looks like you're all having Smurf fly you over to wherever Phoenix is. Slapping the head off your man. Caging him with a honey badger and then depending on the outcome, disappearing him with a pig.... Jaysus. Don't mess with this lot!

That is **** Phoenix. What a total dick!

We got take away this evening. Another delicious vegetable korma. The restaurant was really busy so they were slow with our order which was no bother whatsoever but nonetheless the manager gave us a free bottle of wine. How nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,277 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You're trying too hard, way too hard.

And no, that's not a euphemism.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kowloon wrote: »
    Poor creature. I'd make you some of my delicious homemade opiate soup but the virus has cut off the narcotic supply.

Ooh i meant to say to you there's a series of The Mist on netflix. It even looks good..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Will I do a spell to make his knob fall off?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting looking at a blank tv wondering how long will I have to stare until it decides to come on again. She’s windy out. I didn’t leave the house today except to go to Lidl for wine and fizzy jellies. Hard to believe I’m a fully functioning adult in my 30s! My boyfriend is currently laying a floor in the hall, the air is blue. And my dog is humping his teddy beside me. At least one of us is having a good time. I might take out the karaoke mic and annoy everyone to feck

• Advertisement

Ooh i meant to say to you there's a series of The Mist on netflix. It even looks good..

It got axed before I knew about it! :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

New thread...yaay!! :D

Deskside at home in my home office, working on a creative writing piece to get it submitted for a competition, the closing date of which is Monday.

Hoping to get away for a couple of days down the West for my OH's birthday next weekend. :)

kowloon wrote: »
    It got axed before I knew about it! :mad:

Never checked how many episodes just added it to list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

You need to brush up on your comedy. I'd give you 2 out of 10.

Will I do a spell to make his knob fall off?

Do not screw that up and get the target wrong or go area effect. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

First post in the new thread - better late than never, I guess

Sitting looking at a blank tv wondering how long will I have to stare until it decides to come on again. She’s windy out. I didn’t leave the house today except to go to Lidl for wine and fizzy jellies. Hard to believe I’m a fully functioning adult in my 30s! My boyfriend is currently laying a floor in the hall, the air is blue. And my dog is humping his teddy beside me. At least one of us is having a good time. I might take out the karaoke mic and annoy everyone to feck

Go full on Celine Dion :D

Opiate soup?
    Pray tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Want us to slap the head off him?

That fact that he let you travel while you're high risk, then tells you he's not sure tells you what he's like. Don't tolerate that nonsense, get yourself back home. The fcuking cheek of him!

Myself and a few of the burly lads would happily volunteer.And it would only cost you a takeaway or a round of beers.Sure we are cheap hoors!

JupiterKid wrote:
    Hoping to get away for a couple of days down the West for my OH's birthday next weekend.

Life is peaceful there....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

You're trying too hard, way too hard.

And no, that's not a euphemism.

Sorry chicklet, not looking for approval from you or any other worker bees on this site. Only interested in mating with the queen. The drone bee's ejaculation is so powerful it rips the bee from his phallus and propels him backwards into the air to an early death. The phallus stays within the queen to provide easy access for the next lucky drone who can plug the same hole. I'm chasing an experience of a similar nature.

RMAOK wrote: »
    First post in the new thread - better late than never, I guess

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s91sMVMgcrU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Opiate soup?
    Pray tell.

I'm in,sure I''ll bring my own spoon,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

So the boyfriend is laying and the dog is humping ?
    Seems like someone is missing out here !!

Retro, I used to have a female doggy about 15 years ago.
    She used to go mad for my slipper. Remember the ones with the Teddy bear heads in them?
    She'd be humping it away with a demonic look in her eyes.
    I didn't mind once there was no one visiting at the time :(

She'd be humping it away with a demonic look in her eyes.
    :(

Sounds like my ex

• Registered Users Posts: 21,815 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did you throw a certain item of footwear at it ? :p

Watching Freddie Mercury : A Bohemian Rhapsody here .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Go full on Celine Dion :D

There were nights the wind was sooo cooooold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Phoenix, there's nothing any of us can say here to take away the hurt, time will heal that (honestly it does). I try to take life as chapters and pages in a book. When you close one, another exciting new one opens up for you.. Up's and downs, smiles and frowns.. When relationships fall apart it doesn't mean the people involved have to either.

Grem and everyone else, yes I was a little punch drunk earlier but now after a lovely meal and drinks with my son and his GF (no announcements but I'm waiting) I'm the best part of the way to getting proper drunk :)

So today, got my swim in but didn't enjoy it and called it quits after only 600m. No word on my friend, someone is reading her tests so I'm guessing its the hubby. He must be going through hell so I'm not going to text or call him, when my daughter was in hospital the last two weeks she wasn't allowed visitors because of CV-19 restrictions, its terriby hard on the family. So me and her friends can only hope and wait. She's also defense forces so she's a huge family waiting for good news too.

Sh*t my wetsuit is still outside, best get it in for tomorrows swim.

Hope you're all good :)

• Advertisement

Good stuff Mak, *cheers* hopefully good news soon..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement