Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting started with coding advice?

• 04-06-2020 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Ok so I did C++ in college for a year and enjoyed it but frankly hadn't maturity for college so went working in other fields

I've always loved my IT and am looking at various paths to get back into it. I did networking in college and enjoyed a lot so it's one path

I'm just wondering what are the coding languages in use now? I would like to try some free online stuff just to see how I get on and how adept I am at various languages as you can imagine I wouldn't like to commit to anything financially etc and then find I'm in way over my head

Are there any free academies or online bootcamps that would be beneficial you'd recommend?

Thanks so much

Advertisement