Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Taiwangun Warranty service?

• 30-04-2020 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi folks,

So I recently received an Army Armaments C02 pistol from Taiwangun. After a week, one mag now vents the entire c02 canister after maybe 10 shots, and the second mag I bought never fed the bbs reliably. Tawaingun initially told me to grind the mag that doesn't feed to fix the problem. I've said no, because then if it still doesn't work, I've voided the warranty. I'm now insisting on replacements as theses are new products that don't work.

The helpdesk was not particularly helpful about this and I'm concerned that I'll end up shipping the mags back, at my own expense, to be told they're fine and have faulty mags sent back to me, or some such nonsense.

Has anyone had interaction with Taiwangun over warranty and how did it go ?

Advertisement