Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volvo Penta TAMD41 Marine Diesel Injector Pump refitting

• 17-03-2020 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Some time ago I purxhased a Neptunus 106 twin engine cruiser powered by TAMD41 engines.
    One engine suffered frost damage and I bought it as is and replaced the damaged engine after purchase.I have since got the original engine fully professionally reconditioned by Power Bros. Ferns, Co Wexford. I subsequently got the injector pump and injectors reconditioned but they were removed from the engine by someone else. Now I want to complete the rebuild start and test run the engine.but I have no reference as to the correct metod for reinstalling the injector assemply. Can anybody give me some practical advice as to how I should proceed and ensure that the timing is correct. Where can I obtain a workshop manual or the relevent part of one outlining the correct procedure and torque settings to follow.Should this very reliable engine and workhorse be of interest to anybody it will be up for sale and will be equivalent to a new engine when finished .

Comments

Advertisement