Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Primavera Sound 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

If unfortunately you cannot come next year, you have two options:

- You can donate your ticket to us and 20 euros of the amount will go to Save The Children, #YoMeCorono and Open Arms. You will also receive the 20th anniversary commemorative book and T-shirt. Click here for more information.

can't imagine they'll get too many donations!

Also noticed Rolling blackouts coastal Fever missing, damn.

Anyone know when the tickets are for sale tomorrow and how to get the discount as a current '20 ticket holder? Site is paused today.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Sr. Pirotecnic

sweetie wrote: »
    Anyone know when the tickets are for sale tomorrow and how to get the discount as a current '20 ticket holder? Site is paused today.

a. 12 midday Spanish time
    b. don't know. they will be sending an email about it soon, tomorrow perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Massive Attack and some others re-added (in yellow):

k0ijbm7hlmv3pkxik8cx_1591170167756.png

cool, Squid, Sparks and TFS. Tickets are on sale in 5 mins I believe, 11 CEST.

• Advertisement

apparently I need a code, never received one! Assumed I could use my ref from this year's ticket

apparently I need a code, never received one! Assumed I could use my ref from this year's ticket

you should have received an email with a code now

you should have received an email with a code now

nope not yet, I bought from redtkt if it means anything.

nope not yet, I bought from redtkt if it means anything.

Yeah, me too. Email is from Primavera Sound and has the subject line Primavera Sound 2021 -15%.

Yeah, me too. Email is from Primavera Sound and has the subject line Primavera Sound 2021 -15%.

Yeah, it's quite strange alright. I guess I'll bite the bullet later if it never comes.
    I emailed and they said they sent it at 10 CEST. Or if anyone on here isn't gonna use theirs I'd appreciate it as I'm buying it as a gift for a friend, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭briandebum

Bought a ticket there, that lineup is too much to pass up on.

Nice to have something to look forward to at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I didn't get an email re discount either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tickets bought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Tickets bought, super price

I wonder when will we get the email to apply for refunds?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Am I right in saying that if we do nothing our tickets for this year become tickets for next year? And the code is if you want to buy a second ticket for yourself, or to give to a pal to buy their ticket?

Presummably they are on general sale as well and can just be bought normally, no?

Am I right in saying that if we do nothing our tickets for this year become tickets for next year? And the code is if you want to buy a second ticket for yourself, or to give to a pal to buy their ticket?

Presummably they are on general sale as well and can just be bought normally, no?

yes indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Very tempted to get tickets for a European festival next year and Primavera is top of the list.

From experience, can anyone tell me

1 - how bearable is the heat
    2 - Accommodation - difficult to get, and at a decent price?
    3 - how is access to and from the festival (public transport etc)

LowOdour wrote: »
    Very tempted to get tickets for a European festival next year and Primavera is top of the list.

From experience, can anyone tell me

1 - how bearable is the heat
    2 - Accommodation - difficult to get, and at a decent price?
    3 - how is access to and from the festival (public transport etc)

The heat is grand, it's on the coast so there's a fine breeze and you won't head into the arena until evening time anyway.

Accomodation can be as cheap or expensive as you wish, but we always stay in poblenou which is a 10-15 minute walk to the Forum, a 6 person apartment for 5 nights can be roughly 1200, so 200 a head or 40 a head per night.

The metro stops right outside, that will bring you anywhere in the city with connections, it's really good, although the festival can run until very late and you might have to wait until 6:30 for the metro to open again to get home. This is all not a problem if you stay local to the Forum

got the email into my spam last night at 1.30. A tenner dearer today but bought. Anybody get the insurance?

• Advertisement

The refund process for this is a joke. I have been told it will be August before I may get my money back.

could be worse, Porto ticket holders can't even apply for a refund until a 14-day period in June 2021!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Had it in my head when buying tix that the main days were Fri/Sat/Sun

Have a wedding on the Thursday

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking idiot.

maximoose wrote: »
    Had it in my head when buying tix that the main days were Fri/Sat/Sun

Have a wedding on the Thursday

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking idiot.

sunday usually has gigs in the city in the college and the apollo venue

sunday usually has gigs in the city in the college and the apollo venue

For 2020, with the new beach electronica thing on the Sunday, they dropped the "college" shows (which is a shame) and kept the Apolo event. 2021 will be the same I suppose.

A few of my fave names from the 2020 poster haven't made it to 2021 (r dawson, f points) but overall it's pretty damn good. PS have done well to be able to put out such a strong line up a full year in advance, I can see them doing well with the pent up demand of people wanting something to look forward to post-covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Weekend sold out. Day tickets still available

Weekend sold out. Day tickets still available

Day tickets not out till tomorrow

• Advertisement

booked my accommodation yesterday, 2km walk to the site, worth the extra few quid

Advertisement