Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NRL and all things Rugby League down under

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What an amazing final. I was hoping the Broncos would win but credit to the Panthers for that comeback. They are some team. Cleary just too good. Imagine how poor Ezra Mam must be feeling. Final hat-trick and he still gets overshadowed.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Panthers are never more than 8 or 9 metres back in defence imo, and they get away with it, and they slowed the play of the ball down no end in the first half and weren't pinged for it. Some comeback from them though, the Broncos will be kicking themselves.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm enjoying the new season so far. The Xavier Coates try vs the Warriors is one of the best I've ever seen.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Absolute sickener of a try, he'd been quiet all game as well. That's 0 from 2 for the Warriors now but still hopeful for a decent season.

This is some second half from the Roosters, 20 unanswered points to bring them within 6 despite being down to 12 and half their regulars missing.

• Advertisement

Great game, dogs will breathe a massive sigh of relief, I still thought the chooks might win it even with 11 men.

Advertisement