Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barter thread

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I have a German police OG jacket that I am looking to barter.

Size 58, it's roughly an XL size. Unlined, but perfect as a three seasons jacket.

The only mark to show it was issued is a name in pen under the hanging loop.

It had a Polizei patch on the left arm, I took this carefully off, but still have the patch and will put it in the pocket if you want to reattach it. There are no other markings on the jacket.

These jackets are pretty rare, this is the only example online that comes close to what I have, so it gives an idea about value.

I'm looking for a good sleeping matress or a knife for bushcraft. Will consider other items, but no clothes (need to reduce the pile, not increase it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Looking for victorinox , leatherman , folding or fixed blades what I have to trade is in posts #85,86,87,88 let me know what you have and what you want from it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Hi Lads,

i have a DPM Gortex jacket. its size L or XL. it was my hunting jacket for a year or so before i got a deerhunter. perfect condition and very waterproof.

anyone looking for something like this? open to offers for trade, will consider anything really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

aaakev wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

i have a DPM Gortex jacket. its size L or XL. it was my hunting jacket for a year or so before i got a deerhunter. perfect condition and very waterproof.

anyone looking for something like this? open to offers for trade, will consider anything really

Any pics?

Any pics?

Thought i had one on the phone but must have deleted it. ill stick one up later when i get home!

• Advertisement

Any pics?

Here Ya go. Hood folds into collar if needed, 2 map size zip pockets on the chest inside the buttons, 2 large side zip pockets, also has zips under the arms and up the cuffs to be breathable in warm weather. This is a great jacket, kept me dry on very wet days! I only changed it because the deer hunter jacket is silent material and better when shooting deer!

Messin around in the shed tonight and forgot i had this. No use to me but might be of use to someone! Its a fall protection harness for working at heights. Its brand new and still in the original unopened package

Same as the one in the picture

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Remembered this thread. Im looking for anything to do with sheep if anyone has some at home. And also a chain harrow. old one that someone might have lying around. Have lots of stuff i want to get rid of

Advertisement