Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brian McFadden

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    No. Delta is a superstar in Australia and New Zealand, and her records aren't actually that bad for that type of thing. He was punching way above his weight. Arsehole of the highest order this eejit is, and Kerry Katona is more his level I think.

Having had the misfortune to meet him, I have to agree. Complete tosser.

She was way out of his league. Why did she waste most of her 20s on that pillock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

She was way out of his league. Why did she waste most of her 20s on that pillock?

Love is blind :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

He's from the same part of Dublin as me, had a run in with him and that vermin Katona before. A part of me died that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,572 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No. Delta is a superstar in Australia and New Zealand, and her records aren't actually that bad for that type of thing. He was punching way above his weight. Arsehole of the highest order this eejit is, and Kerry Katona is more his level I think.

Wait for it.

You can bet Katona and her team and Brian and his team will cook up some fake reunion between the two shams, all for more magazines, and morons who fall hook, line and sinker for this crap.

Indeed, Katona is right up his alley. Two slobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,572 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Says a lot about her, doesn't it. She's a nobody outside of Oz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

katona and mcfadden to get back together ...whats the bets?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

mcfadden has no hope now. he must be nearly out of cash by now since hes been a nobody for so long. i wonder will he apply for celebrity jigs and reels lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He'll do an autobiography now, and it might even stretch to two pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,906 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/beauty-delta-split-up-with-brian-weeks-ago-2606890.html
    Brian McFadden split with Delta Goodrem several weeks ago, the Herald can reveal.
    Despite only confirming that their relationship had run its course on April Fool's Day, a close pal said that they went their separate ways last month.
    Singer Delta (26) was said to have called time on their romance after telling pals she was "fed up" with having to constantly defend the singer from negative publicity.
    News about the split comes after months of speculation that all was not well between the couple -- McFadden (30) himself described them as "chalk and cheese."
    And even her mum Lea had advised the gorgeous crooner to dump the former Westlife star, saying that he was "holding her back".
    "Things have been extremely rocky between them for a while now. This is by no means a sudden thing," said a pal.
    "Delta and him are very different people and as they got older, those differences began to be magnified even more. She's a real home-bird and loves staying in with close friends and family while he's a real extrovert. He likes going out and meeting new people and having the craic.
    "There were also so many episodes over recent months where Delta had to defend Brian from so much criticism and bad press. Eventually that starts to take its toll on a relationship and they decided it would be better to separate before things got acrimonious."
    Just last week, Delta was photographed looking unrecognisable while stepping out for lunch near her LA home as the break-up of the relationship began to take its toll.
    In a far cry from her usual glamorous style, she was sporting messy hair, tracksuit bottoms and a baggy top. She had dark circles under her eyes.
    "This was the guy she expected to marry and spend the rest of her life with. She is devastated that things have run their course but knows she needs to move on," the source added.
    In a statement from their publicist, they said that the decision was made "with a lot of soul searching from both parties [and] with the realisation that they have grown apart".
    On Twitter, McFadden later wrote: "I love Delta and always will. She is one of god's living angels. I thank her for giving me the best years of my life. Please give us time.''
    Last month, McFadden's single Just The Way You Are (Drunk at the Bar) was criticised for implying date rape.
    He also hit headlines around the world after being questioned by authorities after a flight from LA to Sydney. They asked him if he had been smoking during the flight, a claim which he adamantly denied.

Daisy! wrote: »
    Love is blind :)

It must be. He's not good-looking, charming or charismatic. And it can't be the money as I'm sure she's not short a few bob herself.
    He's from the same part of Dublin as me, had a run in with him and that vermin Katona before. A part of me died that evening.

Oh, do tell (if you can)! I get the impression off him that he thought he was too good for Katona, but er no, Bryan, ye were very evenly matched.

He even complained about his own daughter's accents, basically saying they sounded like British skangers. He's pond scum.

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Says a lot about her, doesn't it. She's a nobody outside of Oz.

It's not even her fame though. She just seemed to have more grace and charm than him, and let's face it, is much better-looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

ejmaztec wrote: »
    He'll do an autobiography now, and it might even stretch to two pages.
    Presumably he'll have to get a ghost writer in then!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I never heard "having to shield somebody from negative publicity" being cited as grounds for a break up.

More likely she just realised,especially after his crappy date-rape song that the bloke is loser and a tosser of the highest order.

blueser wrote: »
    Presumably he'll have to get a ghost writer in then!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCfN7dA4iBZmjh1KJ0vKmzbj1PDAJ_dcsfhQVtEnkEkWJctk4pvA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Degsy wrote: »
    I never heard "having to shield somebody from negative publicity" being cited as grounds for a break up.

More likely she just realised,especially after his crappy date-rape song that the bloke is loser and a tosser of the highest order.
    I hate it when people beat about the bush. Tell us what you really think of him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say she's sick of his childish antics, and he cant be good for her wholesome image. I mean he doesnt exactly set a good example:

- ex missus left him cos he slept with a lapdancer
    - ex missus is a druggie with mental issues but he sees fit to leave the kids with her..
    - his stupid "date rape" song
    - calling his ex a pig faced mole.
    - smoking on the plane.
    - shouting and cursing at an English comedian on the Australia has talent show, and then hiding behind "the children"..

He's a complete tool... He now claims he is coming home to "be near his kids".. How he can let the kids stay with that fruitcake is beyond me, if he cares about them as much as he does.. McFadden's mother (who seems like a really nice woman) should have been given custody of the kids, cos the other two are a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I'd say she's sick of his childish antics, and he cant be good for her wholesome image. I mean he doesnt exactly set a good example:

- ex missus left him cos he slept with a lapdancer
    - ex missus is a druggie with mental issues but he sees fit to leave the kids with her..
    - his stupid "date rape" song
    - calling his ex a pig faced mole.
    - smoking on the plane.
    - shouting and cursing at an English comedian on the Australia has talent show, and then hiding behind "the children"..

He's a complete tool... He now claims he is coming home to "be near his kids".. How he can let the kids stay with that fruitcake is beyond me, if he cares about them as much as he does.. McFadden's mother (who seems like a really nice woman) should have been given custody of the kids, cos the other two are a waste of time.

That's not real to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,906 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe Delta should have stuck with Mark Philippoussis

He'll probably come back to being a judge on the All Ireland talent show or similar rubbish :rolleyes: How the mighty have fallen. He thought he was better than Westlife and was going to be the next Robbie Williams. LOL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Did he not say on Tubs a year or two ago that he couldn't come home because his reputation was ruined or something? I can't just come home and jump onto the building site or something to that effect. That there was no work for him.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Did he not say on Tubs a year or two ago that he couldn't come home because his reputation was ruined or something? I can't just come home and jump onto the building site or something to that effect. That there was no work for him.

Yeah he did. Is he actually coming home by the way? Or is it just the papers talking? I guess he'd get more "work" here now on the likes of reality shows than he would in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

donmaga1 wrote: »
    Hope not.
    Any chance this is an April Fool .. I'm sure McFadden would think it was funny to get one over on the media.. seems like the sort of juvenile thing he might do... Australia, ye can fkn keep him
    these kinda comments make me laugh tbh. As if him back in Ireland will make a difference to anything...lol
    I'm not sure why people keep knocking McDonalds jobs...managers salaries are 40-50k+ benefits and a car...i'd take that!
    blueser wrote: »
    I hate it when people beat about the bush. Tell us what you really think of him!
    People are defined how the Media portray them. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors, as much as people think they might...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe Delta should have stuck with Mark Philippoussis
    Nah, he's an even bigger fame obsessed douche. His lame "Age of Love" show was awful. Allegedly he cheated on Delta when she was recovering form cancer with Paris Hilton.

Einstein wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people keep knocking McDonalds jobs...managers salaries are 40-50k+ benefits and a car...i'd take that!

I'm not knocking McDonalds jobs, I'm simply offering career guidance.

I do think however that he would be aiming far too high if he were to apply for a managerial position, in the same way that he was aiming too high when he got fixed up with Delta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm not knocking McDonalds jobs, I'm simply offering career guidance.

I do think however that he would be aiming far too high if he were to apply for a managerial position, in the same way that he was aiming too high when he got fixed up with Delta
    LOL :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I think we can all agree he's a prize eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Himself and Jordan would make a good couple

Pauleta wrote: »
    Himself and Jordan would make a good couple

Three big tits for the price of two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Seems he is back in Ireland at the moment, don't know how long for though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1377144/Brian-McFadden-gets-split-Delta-Goodrem-help-Calum-Best.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

That Dela one is well rid of him!! ill never understand how some men can't be arsed been actively involved with their childrens up bringing.

Advertisement