Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super League and all things European Rugby League 2018.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Congrats chap !

Thanks mate, Rhinos THE best trip in England for Broncos few travelling fans over the years.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So can Warrington do the business in the Grand Final? I'd like them to win and make a bit of history. A lot of pundits seem to think it will be close.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Wigan on top first ten mins. Relieving penalty here though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Dont deserve it now Wire, clueless at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Only caught the highlights but just didn't look like it clicked for Warrington. Ratchford looked a handful.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Missed the game, doesn't sound like it was ever much of a contest. Not a Wigan fan at all, but glad for their coach, seems like a decent guy.

Sadly all the expansion clubs from a few years ago have now gone from league 1. Still gutted the Northampton Rebels never gave it a go.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/hemel-complete-full-house-of-expansion-club-demise

London Broncos apparently signing Luke Yates for next season. Although he didn't play much for Newcastle last season he'd still be a very good signing for them.

Big blow to London Jarrod Sammut isn't re-signing. Canada bound is my guess, but that's my guess for every player these days!

1st Dec edit: Even worse, he's signed for Wigan.

Great article on the man who's kept the London Broncos going all these years, an absolute legend.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2018/nov/29/london-broncos-david-hughes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭RockBoysarewii

I have tried to join totalrl and it’s not letting me in due to a “security risk”.

Is it about the question on who is the current world club champions because I put in Melbourne storm and it still doesn’t work.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried to join totalrl and it’s not letting me in due to a “security risk”.

Is it about the question on who is the current world club champions because I put in Melbourne storm and it still doesn’t work.

Any help would be appreciated.

No idea, because it's Melbourne. Are you a dodgy character otherwise? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭RockBoysarewii

Got in on second try?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement