Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday 9 August

• 08-08-2020 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Decent fare tomorrow with the curragh / france and the real racing in Downpatrick :pac:

But I'm going to chance Caspian Prince 2.15 Salsbury in what looks a weak 7 runner contest. He's only 2 pounds above his last winning mark and he seems to be as good as ever this season. Handles the ground no problem. A straight win bet as only 2 places hopefully he can set the fractions up front and oblige for the second time this season 14/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Backed Lope Y Fernández last time and landed the each way money. Drop to 6f going to suit and will be delivered late. 7s fair and ground will be fine. Favourite looks good but worth taking on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I'm on Spaceblues e/w for the Prix Maurice de Gheest, Allez Willy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

mon fils

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Lucky Vega winning the Phoenix Stakes

Kate Harrington's an annoying idiot.

Just interviewed there, and she wearing shades and the obligatory facemask.

Just after interview starts she pulls it just below her nose - why, I don't know.

Presumably because she's thinking: well they can hardly see any of my face at all, so
    I'll pull the mask down a bit - then she realises her fk up.. If she was going to 'remove'
    anything from her face it should have been the bloody shades.

She then proceeds to mess with her mask during the interview, as if it was 'loose' or something to begin with. Not fooling me.

Too effin PC though to remove the mask completely; as many do when they're being interviewed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Backed Lope Y Fernández last time and landed the each way money. Drop to 6f going to suit and will be delivered late. 7s fair and ground will be fine. Favourite looks good but worth taking on.

Ran well. Can't wait to see this fella again over 6f with proper pace in a race.

Advertisement