Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Silent Majority

• 24-02-2020 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

It is time for the silent majority to rise in revolution against Nazi Sinn Fein. Every day I will work to educate Irish people about Sinn Fein.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭con747

Scoondal wrote: »
    It is time for the silent majority to rise in revolution against Nazi Sinn Fein. Every day I will work to educate Irish people about Sinn Fein.

Educate yourself first.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

too much time on your hands, read a book, you may become smarter:)

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭adrian92

I do not understand what you have said about silent majotity

Furthermore I fail to understand your reference to the Nazi Party (I think that party was in a different centuary, perhaps inca differt country)

Please correct me, if I am erroneous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Okay, let’s have it

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Have you ever considered that this majority is silent because they don't exist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Have you ever considered that this majority is silent because they don't exist?

No, I have never considered that the silent majority do not exist.
    They are too busy working hard and trying to raise a family to get into political activisim.
    Most political activists contribute nothing in taxation to our Republic.

No, I have never considered that the silent majority do not exist.
    They are too busy working hard and trying to raise a family to get into political activisim.
    Most political activists contribute nothing in taxation to our Republic.

I see your resurrecting both of your Nazi threads tonight.

con747 wrote: »
    I see your resurrecting both of your Nazi threads tonight.

Yes, no one can argue against my original point without creating a deflecting point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Still waiting...

Okay.
    I will stop paying motor tax and tv licence to start.
    In January 2021, we will qualify for Working Family Payment and Medical Card or GP visit card.
    Already, we both pay no income tax. No childcare fees.
    My only tax paid will be VAT.

• Advertisement

And .. €50 per week in cash hidden, equals €2500 per annum ... untraceable .
    And then apply for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Could you have least picked a communist party over the Nazis? I mean your post would still be hyperbolic BS, but it would have a more consistent theme.

kowloon wrote: »
    Could you have least picked a communist party over the Nazis? I mean your post would still be hyperbolic BS, but it would have a more consistent theme.

My theme is ... I will stop contributing to Ireland as much as I can. Then apply for every grant, payment and social benefits that I will become entitled to.
    I am fifty years old. I paid a lot in so now it's time to withdraw my benefits. Pay back time. I won't be treated like dirt anymore just because I was a sole trader.

My theme is ... I will stop contributing to Ireland as much as I can. Then apply for every grant, payment and social benefits that I will become entitled to.
    I am fifty years old. I paid a lot in so now it's time to withdraw my benefits. Pay back time. I won't be treated like dirt anymore just because I was a sole trader.

Your a sole poster on your Nazi threads as well:D

kowloon wrote: »

I have been a decent citizen of the Republic.
    Now it seems my decency for what is right is questioned and ridiculed.
    Therefore, I have given up being a decent and respectable citizen. I will play the game that young voters want.
    When I was in school we were taught "civics". Obviously that has been thrown away. Every man for himself now.
    Me (fada on the e) Fein ( fada on the e maybe, but I only leaned Irish for 13 years so I haven't a clue about fadas )

con747 wrote: »
    Your a sole poster on your Nazi threads as well:D

Yeah, I'm all over the place. Drug pushers should be in prison. That is both a Nazi policy and a Communist policy. But Irish policy is " Ah shure, their family are good" ... blah ,etc.
    Roderigo Duterte is neither a Communist nor a Nazi. He has eliminated all drug sellers and even taxi drivers are scared of their **** to overcharge.

I am not a Communist, I am not a Nazi and I am not a Parliamentary Republic.
    I am a Duterte Social Republic.

Ireland treats Sole Traders and SMEs like dirt. When an SME closes down, those employees get every benefit. The employer gets nothing, no social welfare, no rent allowance, no benefits. The "boss" paid their rates, prsi, VAT, insurance and certificates/registration.
    Yeah ... I'm neither a Communist nor a Nazi ... I am just looking for Fair Play.

What business have you people ever set up ?
    I tried, but it failed. And I owed nobody 1 cent. Because I have morals.
    I am the only person in debt. My employees got every benefit and now have good jobs. I have nothing ... but will get wfp and medical card in 2021. I'll squirrel away €50 cash per week into a box and stop paying TV licence and motor tax.

I am part of the silent majority who have stopped trying to be better people. Me and people like me won't take anymore bull****. I want everything that I am now entitled to after 30 years work. I am saying the same thing to everyone I know ... there is no need to struggle to get your business going. If you do nothing in Ireland ... you will get more. Don't even try because you will risk having less than those who do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Yawn, this is tedious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Me and people like me won't take anymore bull****.

ULL DO NUTTTIN!!!!

Some very intelligent person will now reply that I should say whether I am a Communist or a Nazi. I am neither. I am just an ordinary guy who feels like he is dirt now in Ireland because his business was forced to close, and because I have expressed my toned down opinions on this forum.

Yawn, this is tedious.
    Goodnight.

Why was your business forced to close?

ULL DO NUTTTIN!!!!

I already stated what I will do. What do you mean ?

Why was your business forced to close?

fixed expenses, mainly insurance did not take account of less business. They charged the same for 80 hours per week or 30 hours. No discussion.

ULL DO NUTTTIN!!!!

I don't appreciate this type of comment. I just realised I responded to your legitimate question. Are you 2 different people ?

fixed expenses, mainly insurance did not take account of less business. They charged the same for 80 hours per week or 30 hours. No discussion.

So it wasn't forced to close, you went out of business.

So it wasn't forced to close, you went out of business.

Don't feed the troll

• Advertisement

Are you 2 different people ?

Yes

Advertisement