Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh, never thought of that, Grem's glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It shall now be known as Grem’s Glitch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grem's Glitch, sounds dirty if I'm honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

People drive like lunatics here :(

• Advertisement

Take your time Paws, it's very different but you'll get used to it

People drive like lunatics here :(

Can’t be worse than driving in Ireland, people are just shocking at home :rolleyes: How’s the car going? :)

I thought Ireland was bad..

Well, I had a horrible day at work, plus I'm absolutely wrecked, plus I literally haven't been able to drive the car while it's been light out yet. I love the car but I'm honestly a bit shaky after driving home and I've been here for nearly half an hour.

I thought Ireland was bad..

Well, I had a horrible day at work, plus I'm absolutely wrecked, plus I literally haven't been able to drive the car while it's been light out yet. I love the car but I'm honestly a bit shaky after driving home and I've been here for nearly half an hour.

Didn’t think if could be worse than Ireland :eek: Is it the UK that you’re in again?

It's probably me completely overthinking it tbh

I am in the UK yeah

• Advertisement

I was gonna bring my car over when I was moving, glad I didn’t!

Don't let me put you off. I'm probably completely overthinking everything as usual. Maybe I need some sleep

Ah no, it was something I was thinking of before I got here. Pack all my stuff into the car, move it in, bring the car back home and then fly back over to England. If I was moving permanently it may have been worth it, but seeing as I’m only here for a few months, it would’ve been a lot of effort

Like anything it's getting used to it.. Next day off will sort you out.

Overthinking things seems to be a running plot point in these threads.

Yeah it's widespread in general i think.

Instead of overthinking, I propose we just run with whatever mad idea comes to mind.

From paralysis to chaos :pac:

From paralysis to dutch courage powered chaos :pac:

There we go now.

Oh fcuk.. That's scary, let's go!.

• Advertisement

Or caffeine fuelled chaos.

Either/or, chaos it would be..

Arra listen now, what's the worst that could happen?

You got bail money and a passport?.

Possibly....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Arra listen now, what's the worst that could happen?

Famous last words.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Famous last words.

Another busy day lined up Ted?

Another busy day lined up Ted?

Heading to Stonehenge in the morning. Half day tour, after that nothing booked in to do.

Nice, hope it's as crisp and clear as it is here for it..

• Advertisement

Nice, hope it's as crisp and clear as it is here for it..

Has been like that here. Rain due to arrive as I'm flying home.

Advertisement