Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies opinion on my tinder profile pls?

• 24-11-2020 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm male/42/straight and I'm looking to get back into a relationship after a long time single.

I'm not getting any hits from my tinder profile though and I was hoping that I could get some female opinions.

I seem to have more luck chatting to women in cork city than I do on match or tinder.

Specifically, I'd like to know...

1 would you date me?

2 what could I do to improve my profile?

3 general dating tips would also come in handy :-)

These are 3 screenshots of my tinder profile...

Mod - snip photos

Thanks ladies,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I don't think this will help as women will all have different views but here goes.

Picture 1:- nice, normal, t-shirt suggests interested in the arts. 100% great photo to choose

Picture 2:- trying to hard imo. Gym pics put me off but it depends, some women will be impressed

Picture 3:- sunglasses and gloves inside....why?

That said, another woman will have a different view completely so this is of little value

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mod:

Thread locked. Read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement