Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pride Legacy DVD's

• 09-10-2008 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Just a quick heads up for anyone here interested in getting your hands on some Pride DVD's.

I have recently purchased 2 Pride legacy boxsets, Volume 1 (Pride 1-5) and Volume 2 (Pride 6-9, plus Pride 11) for approximately €17.50 each, so €35 for 10 Pride events. The catch is they are region 1 dvd's (USA/Canada) but by using links on the Tech forums on here I was able to unlock my dvd player and make it region free (took about 5 minutes), so it plays them no problem.

Anyone interested check out

www.play.com

If anyone has any other links to good deals on MMA dvd's maybe we could keep this thread going :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I get most of mine from Fightdvd.co.uk
    http://www.fightdvd.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

I get most of mine from Fightdvd.co.uk
    http://www.fightdvd.co.uk

Yes I've got dvd's from them too in the past, very good service, just thought the deal I got on the pride boxsets was extremly good.

Its also worth signing up to the www.fightdvd.co.uk newsletter as they do have some awesome sales, 3 dvd's for 2 and stuff like that.

Also for anyone interested in Boxsets of old UFC events, YES THEY DO EXIST, there are 3, 10 event boxsets (Ufc 1-10, UFc 11-20 and UFC 21-30) available on ebay mostly from sellers in Australia. I got the 3 of them last year for roughly around €120, again great value working out at €4 per event. They are region free and should play in any dvd player. If anyone wants the links to the guy I used drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

stevemc01 wrote: »
    Yes I've got dvd's from them too in the past, very good service, just thought the deal I got on the pride boxsets was extremly good.

Its also worth signing up to the www.fightdvd.co.uk newsletter as they do have some awesome sales, 3 dvd's for 2 and stuff like that.

Also for anyone interested in Boxsets of old UFC events, YES THEY DO EXIST, there are 3, 10 event boxsets (Ufc 1-10, UFc 11-20 and UFC 21-30) available on ebay mostly from sellers in Australia. I got the 3 of them last year for roughly around €120, again great value working out at €4 per event. They are region free and should play in any dvd player. If anyone wants the links to the guy I used drop me a pm.

Fightdvd send me on DVDs to review (all free) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Thats a very good deal you got going there, fair play to you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

People still watch Pride??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thetingtings

whan is ufc comeing back on rte?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

whan is ufc comeing back on rte?

:rolleyes:

Advertisement