Forum Closed  

08-09-2018, 17:49   #1
SparkeyByrne

Kichen Order B & Q

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone out there has had difficulty with ordering a kitchen off B & Q? I ordered a kitchen at the beginning of June and had to wait 6 weeks for delivery. When it came they had left me short several items on the order but had also included almost EU1000 worth of items that I didn't need (I had paid for these!) I brought the items back and got a refund and re-ordered the items missing. Waited 3 weeks and the order came out - they sent the wrong items again!!! Got back on to them and was told it would be a further 3 weeks to rectify. All in that will be over 3 months from order to delivery - unbelievable. Sorry for the rant, but feeling a bit peeved with a kitchen that's finished except for a door that takes the whole look off it and B & Q don't seem to want to know.
Advertisement
09-09-2018, 07:05   #2
Purgative

Sparkey, you've posted on a sponsored forum.

There's very little traffic here, unless the company - Kitchen Wizard - makes a post or if someone has a query on their products.
09-09-2018, 11:20   #3
SparkeyByrne

Thanks, my mistake - wasn’t thinking straight as still reeling after phonecall with B&Q!!! Have reposted in DIY
Forum Closed