Forum Closed  

02-06-2016, 03:07   #1
Gearbest.com: Lindell
Verified representative

Gearbest Customer Service On Boards.ie

Dear all,

How are you?

As I said, we would always like to help you with all you problems with gearbest.com. Maybe sometimes our CS can not answer and solve your problems in time, but we are trying to do better. And now I am open a new thread for all Boards.ie members, to help you out with any CS problems.

If you have any thing need help with gearbest, pls just tell me here or email Kate@gearbest.com, and we will answer your question within 2 business days.

All the best
Gearbest.com
Advertisement
02-07-2016, 15:41   #2
leche solara

OK here's a customer service question for you. I ordered something from Gearbest 2 days ago, and immedaiteley after placing the order the status was shown as Processing. Now 2 days later the status has remained the same. I paid extra for expedited shipping and nothing seems to be happening. I'm not impressed.
03-07-2016, 18:04   #3
RossieMan

They seem to have abandoned this forum already, lindell not online for 4-5 days.

I'd look at trying to get in touch directly. not that it'll do you any good.
Thanks from:
04-07-2016, 20:40   #4
leche solara

An update on this.

Minutes after posting here on Saturday I received an email from GB telling me that my item has been despatched. A link in the email brought me to my account page which showed a lovely photo of a DHL package with my name and address on it. Things were looking up all of a sudden. Below the photo was a link to view tracking message. Clicking on this told me "Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet!" Not to worry I thought, DHL have only received the item, and it isn't up on their system yet. Now 2½ further days later the message is still the same.

I paid extra for expedited shipping (4 to 7 days), and GB have now charged my Paypal account. 4½ days have now elapsed, and although the GB Rep has visited Boards in the meantime, she hasn't bothered to answer this.

If this thing ever arrives it will probably be the one and only thing I ever buy from this crowd. Definitely not impressed.
07-07-2016, 15:09   #5
Canis Lupus

That's pretty much GB in a nutshell.

Never buy anything expensive from them, never buy anything that's time sensitive, never buy anything unless you're willing to end up with cheap Chinese knockoff merchandise that may burn your house down.

And most importantly, never expect customer service from them.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
08-07-2016, 05:29   #6
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
That's pretty much GB in a nutshell.

Never buy anything expensive from them, never buy anything that's time sensitive, never buy anything unless you're willing to end up with cheap Chinese knockoff merchandise that may burn your house down.

And most importantly, never expect customer service from them.
Thanks for your comments.

We are trying our best to improve our customer service.

If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

Best regards.
08-07-2016, 07:19   #7
Verified representative

Statement

If the customer received the goods, and can prove the received is fake, please contact our customer service or PM Gearbeest. GearBest will take the following action: we will full refund to the customer within 12 hours 2. The customer will get a gift card which worth 50% value of the item (unlimited gift cards). For example, item is value at $100, if proved to be fake, then a full refund of $100, and extra $50 gift card will be sent to the customer.
09-07-2016, 16:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbest.com: Lindell View Post
Statement

If the customer received the goods, and can prove the received is fake, please contact our customer service or PM Gearbeest. GearBest will take the following action: we will full refund to the customer within 12 hours 2. The customer will get a gift card which worth 50% value of the item (unlimited gift cards). For example, item is value at $100, if proved to be fake, then a full refund of $100, and extra $50 gift card will be sent to the customer.
What methods do of proof do you accept? I'm guessing this is the part that is made tricky for the customer.
09-07-2016, 17:12   #9
RossieMan

It'll take you weeks to get someone to come back to you, never mind proving the goods are fake.

Surely a professional business should never have to have a policy for fake goods? Or fake reviews for that matter.
Advertisement
11-07-2016, 11:32   #10
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeBell View Post
What methods do of proof do you accept? I'm guessing this is the part that is made tricky for the customer.
If necessary, customer should return the products. We will have an operation.
11-07-2016, 11:37   #11
davo2001

Quote:
Statement

This company is complete and utter joke, there should be no reason for receiving fake goods in the first place!
11-07-2016, 11:41   #12
Shinobollo

Hi.
I placed 2 orders on 15th June and tracking for both items still says that they are at the PostNL sorting centre.
Both item were in stock and I received shipping notifications within 2 days for them.
I placed an order with Fasttech on the 14th June and it was delivered more than a week ago using PostNL for that order as well.
When can I expect to receive my orders ?
Thanks
11-07-2016, 20:56   #13

Quote:
If necessary, customer should return the products. We will have an operation.
Return the good to Asia? Regardless of whether they were bought from Europe or not.

Absolutely dreadful customer service. Joke.
(2) thanks from:
13-07-2016, 12:27   #14
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeBell View Post
Return the good to Asia? Regardless of whether they were bought from Europe or not.

Absolutely dreadful customer service. Joke.
If you have any idea about this situation, pls feel free to leave your comments here.

We are glad to improve our customer service with you all.

Best regards.
13-07-2016, 12:36   #15
degsie

Quote:
If you have any idea about this situation, pls feel free to leave your comments here.

We are glad to improve our customer service with you all.

Best regards.
If an item was bought from the EU warehouse and needs returned, it should be returned to an EU address.
Thanks from:
Forum Closed