Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,391 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

keredern wrote: »
    Hi, is there a thread on how to get Discovery Plus India?

Or could you link to the Discovery Plus India app please.

I'm struggling to locate it!!

Have a look at the catalog, it's fairly crap compared to UK or US catalog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Hes looking for it I assume as it shows the PGA tour not for the rest of the content.

Send me your email on pm and I'll forward the apk.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭JoChervil

I am not a tech savvy person.

But I have read all posts in this thread.

So I think I will go for Nord VPN first. Or Epress VPN. I am a little afraid of KeepSolid because of Russian names of their founders. I wouldn't like to give access to my computer to Putin. But I am probably talking rubbish (because I know very little about it).

On the other hand they have this offer on Stacksocial all the time, so it is suspicious. And how can I know, if people recommending them here are not their reps. But maybe I am too cautious?

I would mainly want to watch F1. So I will follow OP. Then what else? How can I have this English live commentary? Should I set VPN for UK on another device and listen to it on BBC 5 live sports extra? How people here do it? Just please explain it to an amateur person. Just step by step.

JoChervil wrote: »
    I am not a tech savvy person.

But I have read all posts in this thread.

So I think I will go for Nord VPN first. Or Epress VPN. I am a little afraid of KeepSolid because of Russian names of their founders. I wouldn't like to give access to my computer to Putin. But I am probably talking rubbish (because I know very little about it).

On the other hand they have this offer on Stacksocial all the time, so it is suspicious. And how can I know, if people recommending them here are not their reps. But maybe I am too cautious?

I would mainly want to watch F1. So I will follow OP. Then what else? How can I have this English live commentary? Should I set VPN for UK on another device and listen to it on BBC 5 live sports extra? How people here do it? Just please explain it to an amateur person. Just step by step.
    I wouldn't trust any of the cheap VPNs but unless you have it turned on, I wouldn't be worried. And on is only TV viewing
    For F1, I have ssport running on firestick with VPN running and separately I have VPN running on phone (UK) and radio 5 playing through an echo. You'd sync easily at formation lap.
    Commentary on r5 is excellent, no sensationalist crap.

TheDriver wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust any of the cheap VPNs but unless you have it turned on, I wouldn't be worried. And on is only TV viewing
    For F1, I have ssport running on firestick with VPN running and separately I have VPN running on phone (UK) and radio 5 playing through an echo. You'd sync easily at formation lap.

Thank you. And you see, how I know nothing about it. I thought KeepSolid was cheap for 40 dollars in a one-payoff. I thought these other two were more expensive because they require monthly subscription.

So I understand I can use the same VPN account on different devices set for different countries each? KeepSolid is for 5 devices, so maybe I will try it first? I am a complete novice in this area.

• Advertisement

And may I ask which fire stick do you use? Amazon?

JoChervil wrote: »
    And may I ask which fire stick do you use? Amazon?

firesticks are amazon. I use the 4k one. Buy it when it's on offer, 30 pounds. theres a thread over on the android forum for max the use of a firestick.

keepsolid have an app for fire devices.

firesticks are amazon. I use the 4k one. Buy it when it's on offer, 30 pounds. theres a thread over on the android forum for max the use of a firestick.

keepsolid have an app for fire devices.

Thank you very much. I am slowly getting out from medieval times ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Anyone having buffering issues with S Sport and Surfshark? Had been using Surfshark Cyprus up to this and had no issues for the last few weeks. That said it could be my internet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Anyone having buffering issues with S Sport and Surfshark? Had been using Surfshark Cyprus up to this and had no issues for the last few weeks. That said it could be my internet either.

Using turkey on surfshark and working fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Mav11

Had no problems watching the Brighton / City match last night 7pm, using Surfshark and Cyprus.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Mav11 wrote: »
    Had no problems watching the Brighton / City match last night 7pm, using Surfshark and Cyprus.

Interesting. Both Dad and OH (two separate households) were grumbling about buffering in both Chelsea and Man U match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Is anyone able to change between the different video tabs/sections on pages of the different leagues?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭oodles19

Looks like they'll have:

Liverpool v Palace
    City v Everton
    Villa v Chelsea
    Leicester v Spurs

For Sunday, correct? That's all the games with anything riding on them I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

oodles19 wrote: »
    Looks like they'll have:

Liverpool v Palace
    City v Everton
    Villa v Chelsea
    Leicester v Spurs

For Sunday, correct? That's all the games with anything riding on them I think...

OT but Dazn has all 10 games

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

oodles19 wrote: »
    Looks like they'll have:

Liverpool v Palace
    City v Everton
    Villa v Chelsea
    Leicester v Spurs

Missing West Ham and a few others that could get the Europa League / Conference League. I had SSport before Covid and they didn’t always show all the 3pm kick offs, they seem to only have the ability to have 4 streams running at the one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Spn744 wrote: »
    Missing West Ham and a few others that could get the Europa League / Conference League. I had SSport before Covid and they didn’t always show all the 3pm kick offs, they seem to only have the ability to have 4 streams running at the one time.

6 i think it says on the website.

Yep

https://destek.ssportplus.com/article-categories/ssport-servisi-ve-icerik/
    WHAT IS THE S SPORT PLUS DIFFERENT FROM A CLASSIC TELEVISION CHANNEL?
    S Sport Plus; Thanks to the ability to broadcast six different live broadcasts at the same time, the competition broadcast simultaneously, regardless of the broadcast stream on the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Saying below they are shown online but not on app??

https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-premier-league.php

Ok back to Eye P but they are few seconds behind

Just like the whole Arsenal team

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Never noticed that, strange their not showing all of the games and haven’t been doing so pre-Covid. Perhaps other sports are clashing the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

Any word on S Sport Plus having the Premier League rights for next season (21/22)?

• Advertisement

Spn744 wrote: »
    Never noticed that, strange their not showing all of the games and haven’t been doing so pre-Covid. Perhaps other sports are clashing the same day.

F1 starts at 2 I think so that'll be just finishing . They have a Premier League show on at same time too probably like soccer Saturday kind of thing.

onform wrote: »
    Any word on S Sport Plus having the Premier League rights for next season (21/22)?

They have them at least till the end of next season yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

onform wrote: »

This on Twitter from SSport implies they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Best deal going afaic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Got this for the final PL games. Great quality and zero buffering for me on lower speed Broadband which my IPTV is struggling with.

This has NFL as well it seems, which is great. Has it ever had NFL Network? I see it has NBA TV.

Yes, NFL has always been there. They don't show every NBA game which in fairness would be impossible as there are so many so I got the NBA app too through India.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Yes, NFL has always been there. They don't show every NBA game which in fairness would be impossible as there are so many so I got the NBA app too through India.

To be fair the NBA has 30 teams, each one with 82 regular season games

How much is the NBA app through india?

To be fair the NBA has 30 teams, each one with 82 regular season games

How much is the NBA app through india?
    About 1.10 a month, gives the premium package. You need a VPN on to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tod1982

Sorry if asked previously but when watching on tablet I can switch commentary to English but if i cast to chromecast only turkish commentary. Any way around this? Or has anyone downloaded the app on a smart tv using surfshark and if so how have they managed this

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

tod1982 wrote: »
    Sorry if asked previously but when watching on tablet I can switch commentary to English but if i cast to chromecast only turkish commentary. Any way around this? Or has anyone downloaded the app on a smart tv using surfshark and if so how have they managed this

Thanks
    Have you a firestick?

Advertisement