Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Basq wrote: »
    You might regret saying that! :D

owes me a fortune too esp with the sot in each half :)

mailburner wrote: »
    On that 4/1 treble also and thankfully they left Rashford out of it

can't resist the 11/4 on a fabinho card also bet365 and a very small
    bet on the card double with thiago at 16/1

not a sausage

awful game for me along with a bruno card in play
    funny how you can often call these sot bets and nearly always be right about the player who's gonna let you down

every sot bet gone south this week for me

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not a good few days for sot or cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

not a sausage

awful game for me along with a bruno card in play
    funny how you can often call these sot bets and nearly always be right about the player who's gonna let you down

every sot bet gone south this week for me

Same boat myself. Lost most of my balance this week but it was winnings so not overly bothered and the season is just over too

Sterling asm Jesus 1 shot on target each 7/2

• Advertisement

same again for me

Tarkowski card 9/2 unibet
    wood to score 7/5 pp

double at 11.63/1 pp

tiny trixie card bet on the 3 prem games (unib)
    Tarkowski
    Soucek
    Reid

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Patrick Bamford to have 2 or more headed shots on target
    40 to 1.
    That'll do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

2 prices that stand out to me today.

Keeping it simple.

Southampton to win 2.08 (exchange)
    Chelsea to win 2.08 (exchange)

Chelsea Southampton West ham 10/1
    If it loses its probably my last bet of the season. Despite a shocking week I'm actually in profit for the season

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Chelsea Southampton West ham 10/1
    If it loses its probably my last bet of the season. Despite a shocking week I'm actually in profit for the season

same here

My pp went into profit for the first time after almost 4 years about two weeks ago

It's not in profit after this week but still ahead this year

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

On the 10/1 aswell.
    Won't be long until the prem league finishes, will have to concentrate on LOI until the Euros start.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    On the 10/1 aswell.
    Won't be long until the prem league finishes, will have to concentrate on LOI until the Euros start.

Think I'll have a break until the premier league is back in August. Hopefully with crowds it will be easier to get a few more bets up

• Registered Users Posts: 15,039 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I like that PP special too. On it now too.

same again for me

Tarkowski card 9/2 unibet
    wood to score 7/5 pp

double at 11.63/1 pp

tiny trixie card bet on the 3 prem games (unib)
    Tarkowski
    Soucek
    Reid

I think I'll stop for the day other than those two to be carded

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

Vardy iheanacho and Mount sot 6/1 on ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Shocking day..

.. but tempted to throw max on Wellbeck, Lingard and Antonio for a SoT at 7/2.

Basq wrote: »
    Shocking day..

21 consecutive losing bets on pp since chris wood won me a few quid on monday :pac: bout half them were specials

21 consecutive losing bets on pp since chris wood won me a few quid on monday :pac: bout half them were specials

I'd guess I'm pretty much the same this week. Paddy can you suck you in with specials. Will probably get a free bet on Monday but other than that I'm done. Probably a profit of a few hundred for the season so happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Think I may have caught a bit of value in the early game. Ramsey starting over barkley will give john mcginn more licence to get forward he also has the armband today so will be eager to do well. 2+ shots is 5/4 3+ shots is 4/1 both look quite overpriced to me also taking 1 and 2 shots on target at 15/8 and 12/1. Palace look to have left james mccarthy on a bit of an island by himself with alot of attacking players around him so doubling up McCarthy to be booked and mcginn to have 2+ shots comes in just over 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Think I may have caught a bit of value in the early game. Ramsey starting over barkley will give john mcginn more licence to get forward he also has the armband today so will be eager to do well. 2+ shots is 5/4 3+ shots is 4/1 both look quite overpriced to me also taking 1 and 2 shots on target at 15/8 and 12/1. Palace look to have left james mccarthy on a bit of an island by himself with alot of attacking players around him so doubling up McCarthy to be booked and mcginn to have 2+ shots comes in just over 8/1

Great start.....

• Advertisement

sucked in again

son kane and traore sot 6/1 (yet son kane bale only 11/10)

kane to score in the first 20mins 9/1

todays the day :D

edit, harry rattles the post after five minutes....feck!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

Sucked in with Son, Kane and Adama aswel!

Just the 2 shots but 2 on target so 5/4 15/8 and 12/1 winners will do nicely

One of the better teams from set pieces against one of the worst has drawn me in. Michael keane should be the main threat without mina in the team digne and Rodriguez both have pretty lethal deliveries so could get a chance or hopefully a few.

13/2 to score anytime
    7/2 for a headed shot on target
    11/5 for 2+ shots

One of the better teams from set pieces against one of the worst has drawn me in. Michael keane should be the main threat without mina in the team digne and Rodriguez both have pretty lethal deliveries so could get a chance or hopefully a few.

13/2 to score anytime
    7/2 for a headed shot on target
    11/5 for 2+ shots

A flick header from the edge of the box was marked as a shot on target so a 7/2 winner rounds off a decent day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Looking to put together a treble for the playoffs of teams to be promoted, who are people looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

markc91 wrote: »
    Looking to put together a treble for the playoffs of teams to be promoted, who are people looking at?

bouremouth, lincoln, newport treble about 60/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

unplayable wrote: »
    bouremouth, lincoln, newport treble about 60/1

Ended up with Brentford, Oxford and Newport at 35/1 but you've gotten off to a better start :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

markc91 wrote: »

I'm on an Oxford/Newport double.

Btw, KDB has suddenly leapt in to 5/4 favourite with Sky Bet to be POTY. Has he been filmed rescuing a kitten from a tree or something?:confused:

• Advertisement

Mike dean in charge of a big game with top 4 implications? Yes please

Over 1 card for chelsea
    Over 1 card for Leicester
    Under 3.5 goals
    2/1

Booking doubles

Ndidi and jorginho 22/1
    Fofana and mount 28/1

Mount jorginho and castagne 200/1
    Tielemans perez and silva 130/1