11-05-2021, 18:54   #361
Enfilade

Supposedly there is a 10k punchcard up in the rewards app for some but I'm not seeing it.
Advertisement
11-05-2021, 20:03   #362
theteal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
Supposedly there is a 10k punchcard up in the rewards app for some but I'm not seeing it.
The previous times this wasnt available in Ireland, I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't have the time/interest to commit to it like before but I'm sure I'll pick up a few points inadvertently
12-05-2021, 13:54   #363
Fingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by theteal View Post
The previous times this wasnt available in Ireland, I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't have the time/interest to commit to it like before but I'm sure I'll pick up a few points inadvertently
Yep, unfortunately, it's not available here.
For those abroad, it's a handy one because it's usually not an 'all-or-nothing' 10k. It'll reward you for any gamerscore you receive up to 10K.
12-05-2021, 20:58   #364
marcbrophy

I just got my 2,500 bonus points for a 40 week streak!
Closing in on being able to afford 3 X €25 vouchers now
Still no sign of that damn wireless headset being available from MS store though
(3) thanks from:
13-05-2021, 09:56   #365
theteal

I'm really kicking myself. I had the XSX in my cart on the UK MS store the other night but I just hadn't got my ducks in a row ready for it. I have Currys vouchers that have been long earmarked to buy xbox gift cards that I've simply procrastinated on. As I've just pushed on with the rewards I knew I was 2 days shy of having enough for 5 * £25 gift cards there too - in saying that, I did start cashing them in but the process has a few steps to it so I decided to revert and wait. I'm getting my shiz together today and will be ready for the next stock arrival.

Currently bashing through Rain on my Parade (I think it's called) for achievements, quite a fun little game.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion