Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Access coming to PS4

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,240 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

bmorrissey wrote: »
    Anyone know when fifa 21 will be free on EA access? I assume it will be summer at least?

Yep it's when this season is over so expect June or July.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Yep it's when this season is over so expect June or July.

Thanks a mill, ill stick to fifa 20 until then so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

bmorrissey wrote: »
    Thanks a mill, ill stick to fifa 20 until then so.

You can get 10 hour trial before then if it's any use

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I can see Fifa going the way of PES and just doing yearly updates. Then again, sheeple keep buying them so maybe not. I'm also in 2 minds about keeping access, nothing really of note on it since I joined up. Sony should look at integrating it into Plus like MS did with Gamepass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

I can see Fifa going the way of PES and just doing yearly updates. Then again, sheeple keep buying them so maybe not. I'm also in 2 minds about keeping access, nothing really of note on it since I joined up. Sony should look at integrating it into Plus like MS did with Gamepass.

I wouldn't surprise me if EA just keep on doing full game releases, don't think sales are too badly damaged so far.

I do like access, i play madden, nhl, fifa and battlefield on it so im getting the moneys worth for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,240 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I'm a huge PES head but being fair, Konami are only releasing a reduced cost 'Season Update' this year as they've admitted they're no longer working on the current engine and have done no work on the game outside of roster updates.

EA will never admit to that and will always add or claim to add features to the game whether they're benign or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,468 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Went to use EA Play on PS5 to see what games are in the vault but i couldn't find it. Googled it and it no longer has an app. Once you're subscribed, you search the game on the psn store and download it for free. What kind of absolute bollox is that about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Went to use EA Play on PS5 to see what games are in the vault but i couldn't find it. Googled it and it no longer has an app. Once you're subscribed, you search the game on the psn store and download it for free. What kind of absolute bollox is that about.

There’s an app on PS4 but not on PS5 for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

If you go to subscriptions on the ps5 store, there is an EA Play banner with button to view games

Yeah, they've simplified it a bit and I prefer it, no longer opening an app to be disappointed by the selection!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Zero-Cool wrote: »

You to go the store, select subscriptions tab and you will see EA play, just click show games and it will show them all. You don't need the app. Once you find it it is actually smoother than the app.

Just got an email that Madden 21 has been added

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Noice. I recently picked up an XSX and it came to Gamepass a couple of weeks ago. Glad I waited, as even though it doesn't have DualSense features, I prefer the DualSense to the Xbox controller so happy days! Good thing too, I can't afford games as I'm saving for a decent TV so this should tie me over!

Lost In Random now been added. Been hoping this would before my sub expires next month, looks one of the more interesting EA games

Advertisement