25-01-2021, 12:49   #4951
Stewball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandiani View Post
They've updated the ticket policy with the following in the last few days "To provide further guidance on refunds in this situation, in the event that a UEFA EURO 2020 match is moved to a venue which is more than 50km away from the original venue, ticket buyers would be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price if they cannot, or do not wish to, attend. "
I'm tempted to keep my last 16 ticket now.

But, if the game does go ahead in Dublin, I can't see 50,000 being allowed in.
Advertisement
25-01-2021, 12:54   #4952
UDAWINNER

I really hope hope they move euro 2020 elsewhere, why would people want an increase of foreign people coming into dublin, therefore increasing the rate of covid here for a feckin tournament we're not even in.
25-01-2021, 14:50   #4953
Kylzer911

What are people's thoughts on ease/difficulty of reselling the tickets if needs be?

I have a final in Wembley ticket.. let's say I can't get over there and it's on, would it be easy for me to sell to someone else?

AFAIK Uefa tickets are tough to sell on this regard, for obvious reasons, and your photo is attached to the ticket?
25-01-2021, 16:01   #4954
Collie D

Unless it's a new thing I don't think your photo is on the ticket and have never been asked for ID at any match/gig unless I was collecting tickets at box office.

It may well be a condition on the back of the ticket but most stewards probably couldn't be bothered who you are once you pass the search test.

Not saying you're 100% guaranteed entry with a ticket in someone else's name but you'd be very unlucky to be turned away IMO. Anyone buying a ticket with your name on it should understand that risk and be OK with it.
(2) thanks from:
26-01-2021, 13:42   #4955
Captain Havoc
Walking Tours of Kilkenny

I think the tickets are bluetooth activated on your phone, near the stadium, so I don't know how you'd pass it on. How as ever, I got an email from UEFA saying something about being able to "give" your ticket to a friend, if you cannot attend.
Advertisement
25-04-2021, 17:33   #4956
L.S.F

Anyone having trouble returning their tickets for the Dublin games? I have last 16 purchased, it comes up in my account but when I click return tickets it says "no tickets available for return"?
25-04-2021, 18:00   #4957
budgemook

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.F View Post
Anyone having trouble returning their tickets for the Dublin games? I have last 16 purchased, it comes up in my account but when I click return tickets it says "no tickets available for return"?
I think I heard them saying on the radio you need to wait until the end of the month to return them. Not sure - there is a Euro 2020 thread on here and there was a good bit of discussion about returns over the last while, it might have the latest info. In the soccer forum I think.
25-04-2021, 18:23   #4958
angela1711

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.F View Post
Official UEFA Website says that all tickets for games in Dublin will be cancelled and ticket holders refunded. I also read on another website that it’s an automatic cancellation so no need to do anything just wait for the money to come into your bank account.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion