Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Hi Mick,

Would you have any update on the prices for these please.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Pm Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi Mick,
    Do you have a 3 seater sofa leather, good price!!!

maryen wrote: »
    Hi Mick,
    Do you have a 3 seater sofa leather, good price!!!

Hi

Clearance sale this weekend from €299 upwards and are all branded models.

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Folks,

Just some feedback for anyone thinking of buying from Big Mickey.

I bought one of the John Lewis mattresses and a king size divan recommended by Mick.

I also bought another double matrress and divan recommended by Mick.

Fiona (I think) organised the delivery and was very professional and helpful.

The delivery was on time and James was a true gentleman and had the beds into the house in no time as well as taking away two matresses.

The John Lewis bed is the best we've ever had, very comfortable and we've never slept as well.

I had looked around at various different places checking prices and Big Mickey couldn't have been beaten.

A very happy customer...I will highly recommend him to all.

Neames wrote: »
    Folks,

Just some feedback for anyone thinking of buying from Big Mickey.

I bought one of the John Lewis mattresses and a king size divan recommended by Mick.

I also bought another double matrress and divan recommended by Mick.

Fiona (I think) organised the delivery and was very professional and helpful.

The delivery was on time and James was a true gentleman and had the beds into the house in no time as well as taking away two matresses.

The John Lewis bed is the best we've ever had, very comfortable and we've never slept as well.

I had looked around at various different places checking prices and Big Mickey couldn't have been beaten.

A very happy customer...I will highly recommend him to all.

Hi Neames

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We do try that little bit harder for you guys on here as we have had great support from Boards members over the years.

Hope you all have a Great Christmas and New Year.

Big Mickey Team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Looking for a king-size mattress (probably the John Lewis everybody is raving about) and a king-size bed frame/base to go with it. Maybe a divian.

Any suggestions? Maybe the same bed/mattress as the post above by Neames.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Hi Mick,

I am looking for firm, pocket spring double mattress. My partner has chronic back and hip pain. He has used this Ikea single mattress:

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/mattresses/mattresses-toppers/hesseng-pocket-sprung-mattress-firm-natural-colour-art-10258730/

I would love to buy something similar as he finds difficult to sleep on "any" mattress.
    Do you have any better deals or special offers?

Thank you :)
    Happy Christmas!

Looking for a king-size mattress (probably the John Lewis everybody is raving about) and a king-size bed frame/base to go with it. Maybe a divian.

Hi MentalMario

We have plenty of the John Lewis mattresses in stock from €499. We have king branded bases from €150/€199 upwards. Our shop is closed until January 3rd but if you need sooner I will see what we can do.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

sandra_b wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

I am looking for firm, pocket spring double mattress. My partner has chronic back and hip pain. He has used this Ikea single mattress:

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/mattresses/mattresses-toppers/hesseng-pocket-sprung-mattress-firm-natural-colour-art-10258730/

I would love to buy something similar as he finds difficult to sleep on "any" mattress.
    Do you have any better deals or special offers?

Thank you :)
    Happy Christmas!

Hi Sandra_b

We always have a big stock of mattresses with at least 1000 mattresses in stock all the time. We have for everyone's budget . When do you need for ?

Thanks

bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Hi MentalMario

We have plenty of the John Lewis mattresses in stock from €499. We have king branded bases from €150/€199 upwards. Our shop is closed until January 3rd but if you need sooner I will see what we can do.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Great stuff. Nah, I'll wait until ye open again. Have a great break.

• Advertisement

Hi Sandra_b

We always have a big stock of mattresses with at least 1000 mattresses in stock all the time. We have for everyone's budget . When do you need for ?

Thanks

bigmickey.ie

Hi Mick, it is not urgent, ideally we need it in the next few weeks.
    The problem is we don't drive and can not come to Longoford to try the matress.
    Is your mobile sister company still available?

sandra_b wrote: »
    Hi Mick, it is not urgent, ideally we need it in the next few weeks.
    The problem is we don't drive and can not come to Longoford to try the matress.
    Is your mobile sister company still available?

Hi sandra_b

Yes but for mostly Dublin only. It's www.dublinbeds.ie. You can e mail, phone or send a text to 086 8489850 and Fiona will look after you. After the mobile showroom calls to you , delivery is generally 24/48 hours after you choose the mattress that suits you best.

https://www.facebook.com/dublinbeds/videos/2018575068378282/

Thanks

Mick

Thank you! I am in Dublin, it suits me perfectly. I'll contact Fiona. Have a great holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

Hey how much would it be for this bed frame and the john lewis mattress

https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-minuet-bed-frame-3/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi Mick
    Can you give me a sale price delivered to north Dublin on this set?

https://bigmickey.ie/product/davenport-round-pedestal-dining-set/

Thanks,
    Mick

ene wrote: »
    Hey how much would it be for this bed frame and the john lewis mattress

https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-minuet-bed-frame-3/

Hi ene

What size bed and mattress do you need ?

Thanks

bigmickey team

Hi Mick
    Can you give me a sale price delivered to north Dublin on this set?

https://bigmickey.ie/product/davenport-round-pedestal-dining-set/

Thanks,
    Mick

Hi micks_address

The tables are in stock but the chairs are out of stock with the UK supplier until the middle of January. Delivery is free. Price is currently reduced by 13%. I can check on the chairs for you when the supplier reopens on Jan 2nd and see if there is anything further we can do on the price.

Thanks

bigmickey team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi micks_address

The tables are in stock but the chairs are out of stock with the UK supplier until the middle of January. Delivery is free. Price is currently reduced by 13%. I can check on the chairs for you when the supplier reopens on Jan 2nd and see if there is anything further we can do on the price.

Thanks

bigmickey team

Thanks Mick, bought a Harrison mattress there a few years ago.

We have brand new SEALY Firm sets for only €399 and that is for complete bed and mattress. You can have drawers in the base for €50 extra. This is one of our New Year SPECIALS. They just arrived as we were closing for the holidays. We just have 40 sets but a serious bargain for a SEALY Bed.

bigmickey team

Thanks Mick, bought a Harrison mattress there a few years ago.

Great to hear from you again. We have a big load of Harrison mattresses to shift starting in January. We have brand new Harrison mattresses and we have some dual tension ex display models. We also have some Harrison (Contract) Hotel mattresses. All are genuine with all Harrison labels still attached, We also have hundreds of John Lewis mattresses which are made in the same factory as Harrison. As just mention above , we have 40 Sealy complete Kingsize sets at €399 foe the complete bed so unbelievable bargains to be had for anyone in the market for a new bed at a fraction of the big store prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

We have brand new SEALY Firm sets for only €399 and that is for complete bed and mattress. You can have drawers in the base for €50 extra. This is one of our New Year SPECIALS. They just arrived as we were closing for the holidays. We just have 40 sets but a serious bargain for a SEALY Bed.

bigmickey team

Are the Sealy mattress a memory foam mattress? We will be looking for a new mattress but neither of us like memory foam and would like something quite firm.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are the Sealy mattress a memory foam mattress? We will be looking for a new mattress but neither of us like memory foam and would like something quite firm.

Hi emmetkenny

These Sealy sets are not memory foam and are classed as Firm. We have every type of mattress that there is in stock so should be able to find you something to suit you.

Thanks

bigmickey team

Hi ene

What size bed and mattress do you need ?

Thanks

bigmickey team

sorry king size

sorry king size

Hi ene

The bed frame is €389 and the John Lewis mattress is €499 so €888 for all. The mattresses are £999 stg in John Lewis currently. See Below :

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-natural-collection-6000-egyptian-cotton-pocket-spring-mattress-firm-king-size/p3180266

Thanks

bigmickey team

can you do any sort of deal on them? bit out of budget!

can you do any sort of deal on them? bit out of budget!

I thought I was at that price. What budget have you and I can see what else is in the warehouse to suit your budget when I get back after the holidays ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

Hi guys happy Christmas,
    On a thigh budget, what the best on this
    Single Best Rest Raz Semi-Ortho Set
    Delivery to Galway, cheers
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

bigmickey team

Do you have a link to these? Sounds like what we're looking for plus drawers and sounds like a great price too.

King size

I thought I was at that price. What budget have you and I can see what else is in the warehouse to suit your budget when I get back after the holidays ?

Thanks

budget is 700euro and that is at a major push!

• Advertisement

Advertisement