Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,587 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Is this the sequel to the "Good deal on beds/mattresses" self-promotion thread?

Whatever happened to the Talk To forum idea as suggested by the mods?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

mrcheez wrote: »
    Is this the sequel to the "Good deal on beds/mattresses" self-promotion thread?

Whatever happened to the Talk To forum idea as suggested by the mods?

We did discuss it with boards.ie but as we are only a small company and way smaller than Vodafone, AIB, Bank of Ireland, Eircom, Electric Ireland and so on they advised us that it would be way too expensive for us to enter in to but we have spent quite a considerable amount of money with boards since and are currently talking with them about further spending in the very near future.

Great to see you still have an interest in us !

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

Hi I am looking for a mattress , my bed itself is good enough , its a double 4 ft 6 , what prices do your mattresses start at ?

Hi I am looking for a mattress , my bed itself is good enough , its a double 4 ft 6 , what prices do your mattresses start at ?

We have hundreds in stock from €99 upwards. They are mostly Airsprung brand at €99. You will see them in the Argos catalogue. Thanks Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tubsand

Some great feedback here
    Id be looking for a superking divan, mattress with headboard and maybe 2 drawers,(the ones pictured above). And 2 single divans. Firstly do you deliver to cork? And secondly how much would it all cost?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Tubsand wrote: »
    Some great feedback here
    Id be looking for a superking divan, mattress with headboard and maybe 2 drawers,(the ones pictured above). And 2 single divans. Firstly do you deliver to cork? And secondly how much would it all cost?
    Thanks

Delivery is free. We were only in Cork yesterday but already have more orders from Cork again. Superking Best Rest divan base, semi ortho mattress and Stuart Jones Wave headboard is €499. Drawers are €25 each so your total would be €549 delivered. Quite a few members on boards have bought these and all of them have told us that they are really happy with the quality for the price paid.

You will find the headboard on its own costs around that in most stockists. In fact in www.bedstar.co.uk and www.bedcompare.co.uk the 6ft Stuart Jones wave leather headboard is £420 (approx €529) and that's for the headboard only without any bed.

Do you also need 2 single complete divan beds or just the mattresses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Hi Mickey,

Looking for your best value double bed. It'll only be for a year or so, so the cheaper the better (within reason!). Don't really need a headboard. Based in Dublin.

Got anything suitable?
    Thanks.
    Séamus

Sútalún wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Looking for your best value double bed. It'll only be for a year or so, so the cheaper the better (within reason!). Don't really need a headboard. Based in Dublin.

Got anything suitable?
    Thanks.
    Séamus

Something like this below from Argos ? Its normally €874 but half price now at €349.99 OUR PRICE €199. It's a non turn open coil mattress. More suitable for a spare room rather than everynight use.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2389798/Trail/searchtext%3EAIRSPRUNG+DOUBLE+BED.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Something like this below from Argos ? Its normally €874 but half price now at €349.99 OUR PRICE €199. It's a non turn open coil mattress. More suitable for a spare room rather than everynight use.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2389798/Trail/searchtext%3EAIRSPRUNG+DOUBLE+BED.htm

That look's like great value, you're selling it for just €199? How long will it be at that price for/remain in stock? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tubsand

Thanks for reply. It would be 2 whole single beds with headboards? It wont be until December as waiting on keys for the house. Just looking for prices to try fix our budget. Will definitely be ordering from you and even if you dont have those headboards left I assume you have others?

• Advertisement

Sútalún wrote: »
    That look's like great value, you're selling it for just €199? How long will it be at that price for/remain in stock? Thanks.

We get stuff like this all the time. They are generally cancelled orders or non deliveries. They come to us like a job lot of different ones. We have a small number at the min (about 6 sets) They are always €199 when in stock.

Tubsand wrote: »
    Thanks for reply. It would be 2 whole single beds with headboards? It wont be until December as waiting on keys for the house. Just looking for prices to try fix our budget. Will definitely be ordering from you and even if you dont have those headboards left I assume you have others?

Under the offer we have the single beds including the Stuart Jones headboard are €299 each. The beds are normally €249 without the headboard. As the offer has been a major success we are trying to source more of the headboards but if these are all gone then we should have other ones in stock by December.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

Hi Mickey

I am looking for a mattress, king 5ft

Was looking at the visco 2000 on the net, It was costing 469 euro,

What do you have in that price range, and what do you recommend

Cheers

shamcfc wrote: »
    Hi Mickey

I am looking for a mattress, king 5ft

Was looking at the visco 2000 on the net, It was costing 469 euro,

What do you have in that price range, and what do you recommend

Cheers

Hi shamcfc

We don't stock visco 2000 but what about this :

http://www.donedeal.ie/bedroom-for-sale/sealy-mattress-to-go/7901313

It's Sealy mattress to go kingsize for only €199. Only have 2 left. They were selling in UK for over £400 (€500). We have one on display in our shop if you want to try it also if you check one of the old threads here on boards there are great reports from users that bought them from us about 3 years ago. Really good mattress for the money. Only available now from us in single and kingsize.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?

Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?

Yes , Harrison beds at our sister company www.stylishinteriors.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 peanut27

Hi I am looking for a bunk bed that can be split in two that has steps a bit like the Domino bunk rather than a ladder. Do you have anything like that or any type of bunk that has the storage steps ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SmoosBoo

I took delivery of a Barcelona low end single bed at 2:00am this morning - straight off the ferry!!!

It cost €159 with free delivery. Cheapest I could find for this bed.

Mick is an absolute gent who kept me informed throughout the whole ordering and delivery process.

Hope you made it home ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Hi shamcfc

We don't stock visco 2000 but what about this :

http://www.donedeal.ie/bedroom-for-sale/sealy-mattress-to-go/7901313

It's Sealy mattress to go kingsize for only €199. Only have 2 left. They were selling in UK for over £400 (€500). We have one on display in our shop if you want to try it also if you check one of the old threads here on boards there are great reports from users that bought them from us about 3 years ago. Really good mattress for the money. Only available now from us in single and kingsize.

Do you still have any of the Dorchester 2000 kingsize in stock? I think you quoted about 500 a month or so ago when I was in.

Do you still have any of the Dorchester 2000 kingsize in stock? I think you quoted about 500 a month or so ago when I was in.

All gone I'm afraid but I can order one in for you if you like.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭positron

Hi, We have solid pine ones (85% assembled) for €225 but if you can wait for about 2 weeks, we will have a container of high quality white bunks that split in to two singles and there will be a really good offer on them. They are the same type as the Barcelona that is on our web site but will be much cheaper.

Just wondering if this deal is available yet... since SmoosBoo mentioned something about a new container of barcelona bed etc.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭the goon

Our double bed arrived yesterday and I just had to post to say what a pleasure it was to deal with Mick. The product quality and price are brilliant. Customer service was superb. I'll be ordering again!

positron wrote: »
    Just wondering if this deal is available yet... since SmoosBoo mentioned something about a new container of barcelona bed etc.

Thanks in advance!

Apologies for delay. I had to rush to Uk for a few days without access to internet.

The bunks are more or les identical to the Barcelona and the good news is that they will be prices at €285. They are 85% assembled. In other words the head and footends are assembled so all you have to do is put on the side rails. latts and the ladder. I can post a picture later if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uli84

would you have anything similar to the attached? thanks1_max.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Hey BigMick, looking for a 6ft memory foam mattress including appropriate divan base.

Can you recommend a good value one meeting this criteria? Also, how quickly can you usually deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭positron

Apologies for delay. I had to rush to Uk for a few days without access to internet.

The bunks are more or les identical to the Barcelona and the good news is that they will be prices at €285. They are 85% assembled. In other words the head and footends are assembled so all you have to do is put on the side rails. latts and the ladder. I can post a picture later if you like.

No worries. Thanks for coming back to me on this. Yes, it would be great if you could post some pictures. Are they solid solid - and by that I mean solid wood and very solid / strong once set up.

Thanks again!

uli84 wrote: »
    would you have anything similar to the attached? thanks1_max.jpg

I don't have anything like this but have forwarded your picture on to some of our suppliers and if they have anything similar I will get back to you. Thanks.

GrumPy wrote: »
    Hey BigMick, looking for a 6ft memory foam mattress including appropriate divan base.

Can you recommend a good value one meeting this criteria? Also, how quickly can you usually deliver?

Hi

As we tell everyone, it's the user that has to sleep on it so you really need to try different ones out and find the one that suits your needs best. We have Superking Memory sets from €399 up to €1000 s. If you give a call to 086-8356888 or send your number we will help whatever way we can.

positron wrote: »
    No worries. Thanks for coming back to me on this. Yes, it would be great if you could post some pictures. Are they solid solid - and by that I mean solid wood and very solid / strong once set up.

Thanks again!

Here :

https://www.facebook.com/172686765557/photos/a.449492865557.237125.172686765557/10153299164890558/?type=1&theater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Does this include mattresses or how much would they be?

Advertisement