Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven displaying wrong time (slips over a few days/weeks)

• 23-10-2019 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Hi,

New oven in the last 12 months Electrolux Built-In Electric Double Oven - Black | EOD5720AAK ( https://www.did.ie/electrolux-built-in-electric-double-oven-black-eod5720aak-eod5720aak-prd )

It works fine, its an oven.

But one of the simplest things in the work it cannot do is keep the time correctly and we use it for same as its in the kitchen in direct eye line from every where. Every few days weeks, it runs slow. So you could be late leaving the house for work etc.

Is there some way to fix this? I saw a video on YouTube about there being a different frequency of electricity between Ireland&UK and Europe and I wonder if this is the case.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

72hundred wrote: »
    Is there some way to fix this? I saw a video on YouTube about there being a different frequency of electricity between Ireland&UK and Europe and I wonder if this is the case.

All of the mains supply in Europe is 50 Hz so you can forget that. It should be an easily replaced part, I'd talk to DID about a warranty repair.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, you might as well get it checked under warranty. Electrolux appliances have 2 year manufacturer warranty too.

Advertisement